“So so at best”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 January 2013 via mobile

We were here before and wasn't impressed at all but thought we would give it another try. The pizza is over priced and greasey. You have to request a glass or your drink will be in plsstic cups (including beer).  The glasses aren't frosted or even chilled. The seating is not very comfortable. The outside bar was full and seemed to have a lot of smokers.
The inside bar is pretty much unattended as the outside bar tender is supposed to handle both bars. Nah we won't be back

1  Thank Wendy S

Reviewed 13 January 2013

My husband and I like their pizza. However, sometimes waitstaff is iffy and not very attentive. The back porch is filled with smokers so if the door opens all the smoke comes into the indoor seating area. Locals at the bar who always seem to be doing shots and be loud. Weird place so we only visit infrequently but it is popular especially with the tourists.

Reviewed 17 November 2012

Very expensive for pizza- Every topping was a add on- Pizza cost over $25.00 dollars.close to home-would probably try again

Reviewed 13 November 2012

My wife and I had won a Gift Certificate to Fairway Pizza a year ago! We finally made it down to the Resturant, We wish we had gone much earlier. The staff was most wonderful, they welcomed us in on a mid afternoon weekday. WE sat at the bar, and was welcomed again by the bartender, she presented the menu's and drinks no waiting at all. The manager came over and wanted to make sure we were attended to. We mentioned to him that it was our 1st visit and he stated we would not be disappointed.
What an understatement! he was 100% correct.

The place well kept up and clean, outside patio with a bar, cozy and comfortable. Great stopping place for everyone of all ages.

Well the menu is large, My wife selected the Chicken Salad and I of course selected the Lasagna.
My salad was one of the freshes salads I have had in sometime (I'm 58) Crispy, fresh along with the tomatoes, Onions and peppers. Very Generous portion. My wife took 1/2 the salad home, too large for her to finish. She wanted to save some for tomorow lunch. My lasagna could have served 2 people, better than my mother in laws, No that is a hard dish to beat! but they did it. Since it was so good, I slowly pushed the whole thing down! What a deal for $7.99 Oh, of course we got galic Bread also, a whole loaf... was served. Can't wait to go back. It is worth the 20 mile drive.

We will be setting up some motorcycle rides with my fellows riders as a definite place to stop.
Only complaint, The name gives it no justice. Should be called something like Fairway Cafe and Pizza.
It is far from being a Pizza joint....

Stop by and you will see and taste what we feel is a #1 place for stops/drinks/food.......

Rene and Roxanne
Port Richey Florida.

Reviewed 13 August 2012

This place is so typically commercial and overpriced that you just don't need to waste your time going there. We went twice to give the place a second chance, but with the same results. I don't need a disc jockey playing wretched music while I eat pizza tha tastes furry and sticks to the roof of your mouth. What we ordered cost well over twenty dollars and was not worth it. The toppings were shredded so that you never got a change in taste as you ate a piece... only a boring freezer-burn kind of feeling. There are so many better places. I won't waste my time and money again.

1  Thank Richard M