“Promising”

Add it.
Lee Roy Selmon's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 September 2011

This place hasn't been open all that long and I've been here several times for both lunch and dinner, during the week and on weekends. The food is good and priced reasonably. Full bar. Tons of TVs. Dinner is much busier than lunch. I agree there have been some service issues but I'm hoping those will be worked out the longer they are open. Also, the wait staff seems to be almost entirely composed of high school aged girls and I think many of them may not have prior serving experience which can also work itself out. The entry is small so if there are people waiting to be seated it can get very clogged up and it can be difficult just to get in the front door. Overall though I think it will turn out to be a welcome addition to the area.

Reviewed 6 September 2011

We arrived at the restaurant about 7pm on Labor Day, we chose to sit outside because of 20 minutes wait time and very noisy inside. Waitress came, we order our drinks. When she brought the drinks she asked to take the order but we weren't ready, so we asked to come back in two minutes. After half hour my wife when inside to find somebody to come and take the order. Another waitress came, took the order and left. Half hour later a third waitress brought the order. Of course she didn't know what was what, three orders were well done (one was burned) one with no salt and the other medium.
Finally after we ate, we were looking for any waitress to get the bill. We went inside to ask for the bill but nobody came to pick it up.
What a wonderful service.

Reviewed 16 August 2011

We went here tonight for my father's birthday, and I honestly don't have one good thing to say about it. From the time we got there we had a long wait (on a Tuesday). The place is pretty small, although lots of tvs. The drinks were WEAK, and my brisket was so dry I couldn't eat it without fear of choking. They couldnt even get the cornbread casserole right, it was SPICY. Who's ever heard of spicy corn casserole? Ok, sorry, maybe ONE good thing...the sweet potato fries were great! Thankfully we ordered those as an appetizer or I would have left starving. They also seemed very understaffed. Waitress didn't even offer the rest of us dessert after bringing out the birthday icecream for my dad. I was very disappointed :(. I figured since it was a newer location that they'd be on top of things...guess not. I will not make any effort in visiting this location again.

1  Thank GraceLikeRain1