“Best Fried Chicken!”

Magnolia Grille
Ranked #41 of 197 Restaurants in Palm Harbor
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rochester, NY
“Best Fried Chicken!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

I've been looking for someplace with authentic southern fried chicken and boy did I find one! This was the best I've ever had, and I'll be back for more, and more! The hush puppies are also great. Portions are huge and I took some home with me. Nothing fancy in the place but I went for the food, not a romantic dinner. Of course, if you go with someone else that loves good chicken, who knows what could happen?

• Visited August 2013

Tarpon Springs, Florida
“Good Home Cooked Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

My husband and I have eaten here a couple of times. When I want fried chicken, I always think of this place. Homemade and delicious. My husband ordered the meatloaf, which surprised me because in the past it usually doesn't agree with him. This is the first time he tried it there and he loved it and it totally agreed with him. Now I need to know what they do or don't put into it. Small & quaint. Will be back. Betsy was a great servier

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank loriann1957
Clearwater, Florida
“Terrific Fried Chicken in Palm Harbor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

One of the best restaurants in Pinellas County. In addition to other great foods, they serve about the best fried chicken around, which is one of my favorite meals. I second the comment below about "We'll definitely go back." Advise others to disregard the negative review of one. I've been going to dine at this place for about 5 or 6 times over the past few years and have never been dissappointed. I usually get the four piece chicken dinner and my wife somtimes does the same. They serve large or full size, juicy pieces of fried chicken and not the tiny, dried out pieces often served at roadside diners and other places. Highly recommend.

• Visited November 2013
“Really bad food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

Was excited to try this restaurant near my mom's home. The two of us went and were very disappointed. The chicken was average. Cornbread was "doughy" and sides all seemed to have come from a can. The pie was definitely not homemade, you could see the crust was manufactured and the fillings were just gross. Save yourself the experience and go somewhere else!

Visited August 2013
Palm Harbor, Florida, United States
“A Southern Belle”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

If you are looking for some good old fashioned southern cooking, this is the right place to go in Palm Harbor. It is typical of southern grille/cafes I have been to in the past in that the decor is plain and simple but the food is really good and at a good price. Imagine roast pork with roasted potatoes and 2 sides for $10 and that is what you will find.

If you do go, try the Millionaire's Pie. I cannot describe it other than amazing.

• Visited November 2013