Food was ok, certainly lots of options, but we were all put off our meals when my daughter discovered that her hot dog bun had mold growing in two large spots on the back of it. The waitress got us a new bun, but by that point we were all worried about the quality and freshness of our food. I was disappointed that no one from management came to offer apologies and was surprised that the meal price wasn't removed from the check especially when it was left uneaten. We won't return here on our next visit to the area.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.