“Guess its not that hard to screw up breakfast”
Review of Tiffany's

Tiffany's
Ranked #20 of 206 Restaurants in Palm Harbor
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We live in the Clearwater, FL area and wanted to try a new breakfast spot. We were very disappointed. From the moment we stepped in, it was chaos. There was no one taking names on a busy Sunday morning, so it was not organized. We were sat in a booth and my mother's coffee was lukewarm with very little coffee flavor. My skillet had chicken, cheese, peppers, onions, egg, and potatoes on the bottom. It wasn't horrible but it also wasn't as tasty as I expected. I will have to say that the food came out piping hot....after waiting a VERY long time for it. My mother's eggs weren't even that warm though. I wouldn't go back when you can go right down the road to Perkins, Lennys or Village Inn. Much better for the price. Won't be returning.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Food was ok, certainly lots of options, but we were all put off our meals when my daughter discovered that her hot dog bun had mold growing in two large spots on the back of it. The waitress got us a new bun, but by that point we were all worried about the quality and freshness of our food. I was disappointed that no one from management came to offer apologies and was surprised that the meal price wasn't removed from the check especially when it was left uneaten. We won't return here on our next visit to the area.

1  Thank 5WillTravel
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Always good food, friendly atmosphere. Tiffany's is comfortable and a part of the community. Wait staff friendly. Ample parking and great location.

1  Thank Vikki121912
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

This was my 4th visit in 2 weeks and the food and service just gets better and better. Very extensive (not expensive) menu with many daily specials. I really enjoy their homemade soups, sandwiches, and salads. Almost everyone had to have a take home container, due the quantities of delicious food. Hard to find a better place than this one.

1  Thank Bob L
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Best biscuits and gravy! Waitresses friendly. On vacation and we ate here 3 times. Family atmosphere.

1  Thank Tsggo