The resort was nice with a great view. Alligators came out at night. The morning staff were very rude, in fact when I asked for a receipt the girl threw it to me. She initially wouldn't give me one, which I found to be worrisome. Almost was overcharged when I did view my receipt.
Also poor to no internet service. No refrigerator or microwave in room. Breakfast was a joke. Cant even call it breakfast. Didnt even offer milk. Room was clean and we did have hot water so that was a plus. Dont think I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is a beautiful, waterfront, Mediterranean style hotel, nestled quaintly around our boat basin, which adjoins Lake Tarpon. Lake Tarpon is a 2500 acre (10 Km) sports & recreation lake. All of our spacious rooms have a beautiful waterfront view of our boat basin. Our rooms consist of standard rooms with 2 double beds or 1 king size bed. Relax around the pool after a fun filled day of fishing, boating, golfing, sunning or sight seeing. When the day is done you will sleep peacefully, in a bed so comfortable you will want to take it home with you. We are confident you will return again and again, to enjoy the pleasure and comfort of our hotel. We are located across from Innisbrook Golf Course & Spa, just minutes from the Historic Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks, Brighthouse Baseball Field & Gulf Beaches. Meeting Rooms, Banquet Rooms also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your VISTA Hotel on Lake Tarpon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Tarpon Hotel Palm Harbor
- Palm Harbor Best Western
- VISTA Hotel On Lake Tarpon Florida/Palm Harbor