“Come early and enjoy”

Add it.
Thai Bistro
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

We come here every time we come to Palmetto. Very tasty food. I always get the panang chicken and it has never disappointed me. I like Thai hot and do find myself adding more spice to it. Love the coconut soup. The prices are really affordable. If they are busy, it will take a little longer than usual. Park behind the restaurant and enter though the rear.

Reviewed 14 December 2012

My son and I found this little restaurant while searching for something new. While it is non-descript from the outside, the food inside is delightful. I am a big fan of Thai food and Thai Bistro doesn't disappoint. The Num Sod is so flavorful, with plenty of spice and lime juice. The quantity of food for the cost is definitely NOT a disappointment. The service is excellent. This was our second visit and no disappointment.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

I believe this is as good a thai restaurant as I have ever enjoyed. The thai coconut lime soup is simply excellent. Everything is cooked to order, and except for the previously frozen seafood, everything is fresh. This is clearly the best thai restaurant in both Manatee and Sarasota Counties.

Reviewed 15 June 2012

I am a very meat and potatoes kind of girl but my hubby loves Thai so every now and then I have to give in. I was pleasantly suprised how good their food was.

Reviewed 7 January 2012

very good thai food very friendly service, small intimate place have eaten here many times everything is very good we like the thai hot