“Holy Moly This is Good Stuff Bkfst or Lunch”
Review of Popi's Place

Popi's Place
Ranked #8 of 75 Restaurants in Palmetto
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 October 2013

An awesome Greek Restaurant with fresh tasty ingredients put together to get your taste buds to say WOWSERS...This restaurant is north of town almost to Port Manatee and mostly attracts the locals that are there year round or the winter time locals (we call them snow-birds). Either way, they certainly enjoy the restaurant for every reason that there is...good service, good food, good prices...ENJOY...O yeah there are several other Popi's Place Restaurants, one in Bradenton, one in downtown Palmetto, and one in Ellenton...maybe others by now.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

I went here with family; the food was great I got the Greek salad it was so big that 3 people could enjoy! The prices were great. Food excellent! ! I felt like I was eating in mama's kitchen! !!! Ive lived in bradenton for 40 years and this was my first time at popis. Man what was I missing! This is another must place to eat!!!

Reviewed 22 March 2013

Always greeted in a polite way. Waitresses are friendly, checking to see if everything is great....and it alway is! Excellent prices..

Reviewed 24 February 2013

This is a typical restaurant owned by a Greek . . . not to be confused with a Greek restaurant. While we were visiting the area, a friend took us here. I understand that there are about five Popi's in the Bradenton/Sarasota area and I know why . . . great food at a great price. I had chicken parm, my husband had a seafood stew, someone else had the lamb shank, and another had the grouper. The salad was typical, but the rolls were great, and the lemon chicken rice soup was fabulous. I don't remember the prices, but I'm pretty sure that just about everything was under $12 and most were under $10. Our friend told us that in the winter you can't even find a parking spot on Sunday mornings.

Reviewed 21 February 2013

Had lunch at Popi's yesterday while in Palmetto on business. Great service and menu. I chose the Manny Salad with shaved meat, spanakopita and a tzatziki sauce that was off the charts good. I will be going back on my next trip down for sure....