“Great Service”

Angelo & Sons Seafood
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Panacea
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Kids, View, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Denver, Colorado
“Great Service”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Stopped in for appetizer and drink. Service was fantastic! From the moment we walked thru the door until we paid our bill, service was friendly, fast, attentive and delivered with a smile. Food was good, can't beat the view.

Give it a try if you haven't been there in awhile...Locally owned and operated.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank gazelle47_12

Crawfordville, Florida
“Decent food, but poor customer service”
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

Angelo's has a great view and good food, but skimp on customer service. I was overcharged $200 on my bill (as I was charged for food I did not get). Overall it probably was an honest mistake, but when I called to inquire about it (on a Sunday) I was told there was no manager there and maybe someone would call me on Wednesday. Well no one ever called. The food is good, but there are plenty of other local establishments where you can get the same quality of food at a much cheaper price.

Visited March 2014
“EXCELLENT - this time...”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Had lunch at Angelo's today. Best meals we've had there in years. Large portions broiled and seasoned to perfection. We had shrimp, scallops, crab and grouper. Service was a bit slow, but that can be overlooked when the food is really good like it was today. Yes, it does cost more, but the views make up for it (as long as the food is good too). Like other reviewers, we've found Angelo's to be very inconsistent in recent years, and we don't frequent it like we used to because of that. But if they can keep the quality up to where it was today, we'll start going back more often.

Georgia
“Only Good For the View”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Leaving Alligator Point, we passed by Angelo's and thought we would love to watch the sun set from their outdoor eating area. We checked TripAdvisor as we always do before we went in. I noticed it was ranked only 7 out of 12 and was hesitant but we really wanted to enjoy the water view and took our chances. I am so sorry we took our chances. First, our service was very slow. It took quite a while to get our oysters, even longer to get my beer, and a bit longer than that to finally get silverware to eat the oysters with. Beer was cold, so that's good. But the oysters? We could smell them before she sat them on the table. I have eaten countless dozens of oysters and none of them smelled like this so imagine my surprise when the server's explanation was that they are Appalachicola oysters--I eat those at home 3 hours away and they don't smell like that. We decided to try them anyway...bad idea. They were bordering on warm. Fresh-shucked oysters are supposed to be cold. This was the first time in my life I didn't eat my dozen. So we finally get to order. Fish of the day? Out of it. Green beans? Out of those. Roasted potatoes? Out of those, too. We finally ordered 2 salads and dry-broiled snapper. Salads were typical bagged salad, house dressing was neither great nor poor. Our snapper was great though--nicely prepared except for the enormous amount of onions and parsley on top. We scraped most of it off. The sunset was beautiful...we saw the entire thing while waiting, waiting, waiting for our bill. We finally went inside to get the bill to pay. Bathrooms were clean, hand scrub was a nice touch. I felt that the meal was over-priced for what we got but I guess that water view is expensive. We won't be back unless it's just to have a beer--if they aren't out of those.

• Visited February 2014
Tallahassee, Florida
“Beautiful view”
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Went to Angelo's for a nice Sunday lunch. Wait staff were conversational and pleasant. Our grouper sandwiches were cooked perfectly but barely seasoned. The home made key lime pie was definitely the best part of the meal. Given the prices, I'm hesitant to return for dinner.

Visited February 2014