“Great Value and Location”

Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Ranked #11 of 31 Hotels in Panama City
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I love my Holiday Inn (IHG) Group, but it didn't work out in my favor like usual. I got into Panama City late and had no pending reservation. This little town has a lot going-on during the summer months and it's always good to plan ahead, but I didn't; they had no rooms for my three day stay.
I got on my computer and found little or no 'good' options. Finally I ran across a "Suburban Extended Stay Hotel. It was easy to find and close to where I needed to be and much closer to the ECP Airport than the other hotels.
It was Quiet, Very Clean and up-to-date with good services. The staff were very Professional in ALL ways. Overall and Excellent Experience and great value. In a three day stay. I saved just a little bit more than 1/3 of my usual cost. This is a great option for business or pleasure; after all You can't see the sites sitting in your room, but you can rest well when You get back:)

Room Tip: All Rooms and Services are Great! All very quiet too!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank tom b

Reviewed 28 July 2014

staff was friendly. Rooms are clean. More upgraded furnishings and kitchens than other extended stay hotels. Very pleased.Would definitely return if in the area on business again. Easy check in and check out.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Hotel prices during a motorcycle event tend to run very high on the beach so we opted to stay inland a bit, 3 miles off the beach we saved 40$ a night, well worth the short travel. The rooms had all the amenities for extended stay, we were only there for 2 nights but it was nice to have a refrigerator. There is an extra charge for daily room service but we did not avail ourselves of it. Not necessary for 2 night stay. Make sure they program your key for the correct days of your stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back side of the hotel, front has traffic noise and during a MC rally lots of...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VideoCreator
Reviewed 20 September 2013

The service at this hotel is great! The desk personnel are super. New to the area, told me of good eateries, night spots and convenience stores around town. Always smiling and courteous willing to help any way they can.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 July 2013

This was a one-stop on our drive around the perimeter of Florida. We arrived early (2 hours to be exact) but the staff welcomed us anyway. The recognized how tired we were and offered coffee and other assistance to get us checked in. They were very helpful with restaurant recommendations and how to get around. So staff alone was worth the stay. Besides the staff, the room was clean and VERY comfortable. The pillowtop mattress was just the thing for us to relax after 8 solid hours of driving (in the rain). No, this isn't on the beach, and yes, it seems out of the way. It is just on the east side of the Hathaway bridge, but an excellent place to stay. Will definitely stay here if I'm anywhere near Panama City in the future!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dogfather96
Reviewed 12 August 2012

New job in area and stayed here for a few weeks while looking for an apartment back in June . Clean and fairly quiet. I was suspicious about bed bugs as mentioned in another review as my husband had some strange red bumps on his legs and I had a few also. Most of the staff was friendly. We were not looking for amenities, just a room with kitchen at a decent price for long term use.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 July 2012

I got bedbugs from here room 201. It was recommended as brand new so we thought it would be ok. There is no breakfast, no pool, nothing! Front desk workers rude.
I will never go back.

Room Tip: Bedbugs room 201
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends