Room was not ready for occupancy, lacking bedding, when I checked in at midnight on a reservation made three days prior. Nice lady at front desk moved me to the only other room available. But the new room was disgusting. Eight-inch long curly black hair in the hardwood entry foyer. Pubic hair and smudges on the toilet seat. Slime and goop on the freezer door. Mustache clippings in the sink. Bedding for the sofa bed was not in the room, and one of the framed prints was missing from its spot on the wall. I returned to the front desk for the sofa bedding and disinfectant wipes. Again, the employee there was very nice - really the only nice part of my stay. On thethe way back to the room, I noticed that the hall carpets and elevator were dirty, too. I am a rewards member with Hilton and Marriott. I travel for work and have a lot of experience with both brands. This is the first time Marriott let me down. But the errors were so extreme that I doubt Ill stay with Marriott again. Hilton line has my loyalty now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott® is an extended-stay hotel where you can balance work and life as you like with the comfort, flexibility and affordability you require. Relax and feel at home with a fully equipped kitchen and high speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your TownePlace Suites Panama City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites By Marriott Panama City Hotel Panama City
- TownePlace Suites Panama City Florida