My family and I stayed at the Towneplace for several nights recently.
The staff was great, very friendly and efficient.
The room itself ( a 2 bedroom suite) was nice and served our needs. It wasn't a "huge" room, but had seperate bedrooms and enough space to live comfortably. On the third floor, at the end of the building, I thought it would be pretty quiet but the AC fans on the first floor unit right outside our window were quite loud when they cycled on and off all night.
Each room had its own AC unit with some creative temperature interpretation, so there was some juggling of settings to try to find a good balance.
The pool was nice (although right next to the parking lot).
Breakfast was pretty basic, but most free breakfasts are. At least everything was fresh.
Our biggest beef was with the single elevator. It was very slow and caused a huge backlog during busy periods. I'm not sure why only one elevator was installed, but it's a poor design choice.
Overall our stay was good, and we really appreciated the pet-friendly option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott® is an extended-stay hotel where you can balance work and life as you like with the comfort, flexibility and affordability you require. Relax and feel at home with a fully equipped kitchen and high speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your TownePlace Suites Panama City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites By Marriott Panama City Hotel Panama City
- TownePlace Suites Panama City Florida