Bayou Joe's
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Recently stayed with friends in Panama City, and this is one of their regular dinner spots. Non-chain, seafood, burgers, on the water/bay, kids and adults were happy. Always a winner when that happens!

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Hubby always goes for the trash burger. A little hard to find but all the locals know about it. Not too big but you do get to sit by the water and can even arrive by boat and tie up for lunch. On Massalina Bayou where you can watch one of the few drawbridges being raised and lowered so boats can pass by. Very quaint, nice staff, good food and beer.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

I loved this place my family and I where on vacation and took our boat over for lunch it is a hole in the wall tucked away in Massalina Bayou with great food and atmosphere I had the trash burger it was huge and delicious it truly does fit the description in the menu my wife had the fried grouper and said it was good This place is awesome just cruise up in your boat tie off on the dock and enjoy great food

2  Thank jason s
Reviewed 28 July 2014

My meal from Bayou Joes was fine. It was the rubber band mixed in my cocktail sauce that I could have done without. We showed it to the waitress and she said put it back in the sauce and took it back to the kitchen I suppose. She brought me back a fresh cup of sauce, but never offered to adjust the check or have the manager stop by to apologize or anything. I would not recommend the restaurant on this account. If rubber bands can end up in cocktail sauce, who knows what else could be in the food as it is prepared.

1  Thank Gary H
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Bayou Joe's is such a neat little patio restaurant located on an old dock on Massalina Bayou very near old downtown Panama City. It is well worth the time to find it and try. The atmosphere is like a place Bogart would have hung out around in one of his old movies. It is unique, very casual and right on the dock and right on the water. The food is above average, very good and reasonably priced. The steak on the menu is different, but very good. Well worth the effort.