“Worth the lunch crush”

Trigo Deli
Ranked #18 of 260 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Noblesville, Indiana
“Worth the lunch crush”
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

We were visiting from out of town and were disappointed to see that an old favorite had closed. We read the reviews of Trigos and decided to give it a try. Very busy and limited seating but worth the crush to wait for a table. Delicious sandwiches, deli salads, soups, coffees - large portions made with quality ingredients. Definitely something on the menu for everyone. Interesting vibe - both my husband and I felt like we were in a busy NY deli. We'll be back.

Panama City, Panama
“Fantastic Evening”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

What an amazing evening we had at Trigo's. A young lady by the name of Gabrielle McCaghren singing and playing a guitar and she was fantastic. Great music in a very warm friendly place. The service was great and the pizza was one of the best I've ever had. The prices were very reasonable and everything was great. I can't wait to go back to this wonderful little piece of heaven again.

• Visited March 2014
Lewisburg, West Virginia
“What a surprise”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Was tired of the touristy feel of Panama City Beach so wandered over to the "old" Panama City and strolled the shops along Harrison Avenue. There was Trigo, a deli, a bakery, a coffee shop. The Baklava was to die for; maybe I was a little late in the day, and it was the dead of winter, but the bakery items were slightly sparse and the gal who waited on me, who was very nice by the way, had to learn how to make a Latte for me. I enjoyed it, just sitting people watching. I wished I hadn't had lunch already, the food looked really good. Need to go back when I'm hungry and truly sample everything.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank wvjake
Panama City Beach, Florida
“Intrigue at Trigo Deli”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Where to begin the adventure . . . hmmm. First thing you see when you walk in the door is a delicious looking selection of salads, both vegetable and meat. Next you're assailed with luscious cookies. Don't pass those up for sure. Then you place your order at the counter for whatever offering you've chosen from the menu. Find a nice place to sit, either inside or outside, and wait for your dining experience to begin. It was lunchtime, and the place was hoppin', but the wait time was not bad. You might have to wait for a table to free up, but it's worth the wait. The Mango Chicken Salad Sandwich, Tomato Basil Soup and White Chocolate Chunk Macadamia Cookies were just what I needed to call it a happy lunch experience. I'm looking forward to another trip to try something different.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Traveler10102
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

This restaurant rocks! The food is always fresh and delicious! My personal favorite is their tabbouleh. Their soups and salads are just the perfect addition to any of their delicious sandwiches. This restaurant is a must try! Warning: avoid this restaurant if you're in a massive rush... they aren't about fast food. This is why I especially love it! ❤

• Visited August 2013