“Consistently good and efficient for lunch”
Review of Trigo Deli

Trigo Deli
Ranked #18 of 268 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Panama City, Florida, United States
“Consistently good and efficient for lunch”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Downtown in PC, so a bit out of our way, but good enough that we make the trek a couple of times a month. I favor the three-salad plate (tabbouleh, a curried chicken salad and a fruit salad) as my standby but the chicken salad also makes a good sandwich and the soups are spiced enough to be interesting. Order at a walk-up counter that displays the salads and some marvelous oatmeal--raisin cookies, the food is carried to your table---inside or on the street---generally within a couple of minutes and access to the drink dispensers is bottomless. Styrofoam cups, so you can walk out with one freshly filled to coast through the afternoon. Typical lunch clientele is a blend of professionals, retirees and families, and the noise level is comfortably low.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Joe_Wander

Noblesville, Indiana
“Worth the lunch crush”
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

We were visiting from out of town and were disappointed to see that an old favorite had closed. We read the reviews of Trigos and decided to give it a try. Very busy and limited seating but worth the crush to wait for a table. Delicious sandwiches, deli salads, soups, coffees - large portions made with quality ingredients. Definitely something on the menu for everyone. Interesting vibe - both my husband and I felt like we were in a busy NY deli. We'll be back.

1 Thank JQuilter
Panama City, Panama
“Fantastic Evening”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

What an amazing evening we had at Trigo's. A young lady by the name of Gabrielle McCaghren singing and playing a guitar and she was fantastic. Great music in a very warm friendly place. The service was great and the pizza was one of the best I've ever had. The prices were very reasonable and everything was great. I can't wait to go back to this wonderful little piece of heaven again.

• Visited March 2014
Lewisburg, West Virginia
“What a surprise”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Was tired of the touristy feel of Panama City Beach so wandered over to the "old" Panama City and strolled the shops along Harrison Avenue. There was Trigo, a deli, a bakery, a coffee shop. The Baklava was to die for; maybe I was a little late in the day, and it was the dead of winter, but the bakery items were slightly sparse and the gal who waited on me, who was very nice by the way, had to learn how to make a Latte for me. I enjoyed it, just sitting people watching. I wished I hadn't had lunch already, the food looked really good. Need to go back when I'm hungry and truly sample everything.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank wvjake
Panama City Beach, Florida
“Intrigue at Trigo Deli”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Where to begin the adventure . . . hmmm. First thing you see when you walk in the door is a delicious looking selection of salads, both vegetable and meat. Next you're assailed with luscious cookies. Don't pass those up for sure. Then you place your order at the counter for whatever offering you've chosen from the menu. Find a nice place to sit, either inside or outside, and wait for your dining experience to begin. It was lunchtime, and the place was hoppin', but the wait time was not bad. You might have to wait for a table to free up, but it's worth the wait. The Mango Chicken Salad Sandwich, Tomato Basil Soup and White Chocolate Chunk Macadamia Cookies were just what I needed to call it a happy lunch experience. I'm looking forward to another trip to try something different.

• Visited December 2013