“Now, that was excellent!”

Maddie’s La Casita
Ranked #15 of 270 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

Another try at a Mexican Restaurant. This one is a winner! Authentic, tasty and is served with complementary chips and salsa. The plates were beautiful and the food, oh so good. Tacos, chimichangas, enchiladas were delish! Atmosphere was inviting and family who serves puts heart and soul into their menu offerings

1  Thank HawkeyesfromWI

Reviewed 27 August 2013

Spoiled by a couple of years living in DFW, our family's favorite cuisine is Mexican. Not Tex-Mex, but Mexican. Maddie's has plenty of both, but their specials are on a separate menu. Only complaint would be the limit on chips and salsa.

Reviewed 21 June 2013

We happened upon this little restaurant while out shopping. Our party consisted of 4 adults and 2 kids. Our meal started with deliciously spicy salsa and chips. We also ordered cheese dip for the table-yum! My husband and I ordered the lunch special of cheese chili relleno and beef taco. The relleno was fantastic! Taco was in a fried flour shell which we found odd but the filling was great. Also ordered at our table were veggie fajitas and a combo plate. We all enjoyed our meals and the waitress was very attentive. I would definately go back if I found myself in Panama City.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

They do have very good guacamole, but the other entrees are just so-so. Nothing real special, but it's filling.

Reviewed 26 April 2013

I LOVE Maddie's!!! The food is always freshly prepared to order, the staff is very nice. It is a family oriented place. They even have a small area set up in a corner for their own children to stay and play. There are about a dozen Mexican restaurants in panama city, but this is by far the best one that I have found. I it is an added bonus that I live right down the street from it. I have actually dreamed of their chili reano ( i misspelled it).