“Good food, great drink specials”

El Jalisco Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #52 of 276 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 March 2014

If I still lived in PCB, I'd frequent El Jalisco at least once a week for drinks after work. They have half off drinks all day, every day...I stuck with beer, so I cannot comment on the margaritas, but the beer was cold and served in large mugs with a decent selection. Better than average salsa and food as well. Service was great for our large party sitting throughout the bar tables. Highly recommend for affordable, good drinks with mexican food.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Loved the décor, service was attentive, food fresh, only thing missing was a good margarita. ....I could taste some tequila but very weak....otherwise nice place to eat. don't know if we will return.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

The bright colors of the interior and the colorful pottery all around makes you feel like you're in Mexico, for sure. It's really hard to outdo yourself in this venue, so I'd have to say the food was like most Mexican restaurants. Chips and salsa brought to the table and drink orders taken. The menu is the usual and the food the same. However, I will say their Chili Rellenos were quite nice. You can get the usual cheese filling or chicken or beef. We chose both chicken and beef and they each had a distinct flavor that was a nice change from plain cheese. So . . . good job on that. All in all, it was a good lunch.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

While I stand by my previous review of this restaurant, I want to report that, over the last couple of times eating here, the quality of the food and the service has risen a good bit. I still like the one in Blountstown better, but this one has risen from "maybe occasionally, if we have a coupon" to "sure, sounds good".

Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

Eaten here 4 times...all fantastic. Drinks, salsa, meals are very tasty and worth the trip anytime... well done gang.. keep it up