“Have Fun with Fonduta!”

Dining options: Reservations
Panama City Beach, Florida
“Have Fun with Fonduta!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Having eaten at countless Olive Gardens over the years, and being a longtime fan of the wonderful Classic Lunch Combo of assorted soups, salad, and breadsticks, it was with great expectations that I tried the Smoked Mozzarella Fonduta. Smoked mozzarella, provolone, parmesan, and romano cheese all combined and oven-baked. I wasn't disappointed. Wow, it packs a huge punch of flavor with just the right hint of smokiness. Ooey, gooey cheese that strings down as you try to scoop it up with crusty toasted Tuscan bread. It was a rather large portion for an appetizer and easily enough for two or three to share. Feeling rather adventurous, we also tried their 5-Cheese Ziti al Forno. Yum!! Again, cheesy goodness on perfectly cooked pasta. And last, but not least, Chicken Scampi. Beautifully prepared and plated chicken breast tenderloins sitting atop a mound of angel hair pasta, bejeweled with sauteed bell peppers and red onions, and completed with a heavenly roasted garlic cream sauce. Our server, Josh, was pleasantly friendly and accommodating, keeping our drinks filled and making sure we had everything we needed. An all-around fun lunch with friends in "Little Italy".

• Visited June 2014

Panama City, Florida
“More of Everything Please”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

My wife and I ordered the Lasagna Primavera with Grilled Chicken; somewhat disappointed, i.e., (1) Small serving size similar to what one might expect as an appetizer, and, (2) Had an overcooked texture. Our waitress was very nice; professional and pleasant. We all chuckled at the salad and bread stick servings: one bowl of salad for four adults and two young teenagers along with eight breadsticks. The wait for refills was a noticeable distraction but on the positive side allowed for more family interaction. We have all enjoyed this particular Olive Garden over the years so I am thinking (in all fairness to their staff) that 8:00 p.m. on Easter Eve was not our wisest time choice for dining out.

• Visited April 2014
Panama City Beach, Florida
“Ding..”
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Ding, the microwave is done and here is your walmart frozen italian american dinner. My already low expectations of OG were taken down a notch. Sorry just don't have anything good to say other than the sevice was good.

Panama City, Florida
“Olive Garden no more”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Managers need to train staff better in order to handle a large group. Waited almost 2 hours for food to come up because this restaurant and kitchen staff cant handle the amount of people they have coming in. Was offered free desserts only for them to bring out frozen desserts. This Olive Garden has went down the hole and seems it will continue down that path until someone steps up and takes charge.

• Visited January 2014
Dothan, Alabama
“An Updated Menu”
Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed my visit, almost everything went well. The one small issue was the coffee ordered, it was very weak. I noticed the menu had a few updates to it, so I tried the seafood bordetto and was very pleased. The waiter was pleasant and helpful. I'm not a big fan of Olive Garden, but my wife is. Normally, I just go to please her, but this time I enjoyed it all.

Visited December 2013