“Perfection in Panama City”

Finns Island Style Grub
Ranked #6 of 290 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: Grill
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Came in for the day and this place epitomizes Panama City. Driving up we were not sure what to think but after visiting feel in love with the laid back awesomeness of this place. Homey backyard feel with live music, picnic tables and fun atmosphere. We had fish tacos-some of the best I have ever had and burrito bowl-also very good. What a great place and very unique-so glad we stopped by!!

1  Thank Keith K

Reviewed 16 September 2017

We did the Dolphin Tour from the marina across the street and our captain recommended Finn's as his favorite from among the choices within walking distance. We were very pleased with our choices and found the funky island setting quite pleasant. We were pretty hungry after snorkeling most of the morning and were very happy with the prompt service. We'll recommend Finn's to others and will go back if we find ourselves in the area again.

1  Thank Regomatic
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

The outside makes you question slightly what you're exactly doing at that place but once you take the first step in you realize that you're in another world. The portions are good, the food is excellent , the service is also fantastic. I will definitely come back.

1  Thank Paul T
Reviewed 13 August 2017

I used to live in San Diego, California for 18 years and moved to Panama City just last year, and I'm kind of disappointed by the Mexican food out here. Sure, San Diego has their own style, but there's just something out here that makes almost everything feel like a disappointment, and Finns is why I say "almost".
The food here is so great, and I can go as far to say that the Mexican food here surpasses almost every Mexican food place I've been to back in San Diego. The Chop Burrito is big and well made, the Crunch Wrap is as great as it always will be, and the Carne Asada Tacos are simply perfection.
Not only does this place have great food, but the atmosphere is just as amazing. I highly recommend stopping here if you ever decide to come out to Panama City/PCB. (Also, don't forget to say hi to Kenny)

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Had an early dinner here, everything was great! Both salsas were some of the best I've ever had, the spicy wasnt too hot, and the mild was just a little sweet. Swordfish cevice was perfect, and a huge portion! Hubby and I split it and had a taco each, and we were stuffed! Atmosphere was perfect...cant get any better!