“Good food, strange location”
Review of Schlotzsky's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Schlotzsky's
Ranked #147 of 271 Restaurants in Panama City
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Loved the deli sandwiches, and quick service, but location seemed strange in terms of being close to businesses or other large groups of customers. Unlike other Schlotzskys locations, they did not serve bottled beer.

There are newer reviews for Schlotzsky's

Reviewed 24 June 2012

Quick and fast!!! Dining made easy!Always nice, always a pleasant experience! Our family has NEVER had a bad experience here and it is always enjoyable!

Reviewed 18 June 2012

Me and my friends drive over an hour just to eat here. I've had everything on the menu and factoring in for different tastes, everything is really good. I always buy some extra sandwiches to bring back home. I have never in the times that I have been had a bad experience.

Reviewed 1 April 2012

Good choices. Food was good. Convenient to Pier Park. Decent value.

Reviewed 15 February 2012

Totally surprised when we walked into this establishment. It looked like a hamburger joint where you go to the front and order from the board menu. However, they offer sandwiches, fresh salads and herbed sourdough pizzas. We ordered the reuben on their dark rye bun however where out of the rye and we had the jalapeno cheese bun instead. This sandwich was excellent, not greasy like a lot of reubens are and not messy at all. The buns make the sandwich and Schlotzsky's have their own baker come in each day to bake their buns, a selection of rye, jalapeno cheese, whole wheat and sourdough. This is the best sandwich I have had out in a long time. What I really liked, they have a large opening where you pick up your hand made sandwich and you can see how they operate in the kitchen and that it is clean. The staff were very friendly, eating area was clean. We will be back for one of these sandwiches before we leave the city.