“Almost as good as in 1980”
Review of Schlotzsky's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Schlotzsky's
Ranked #148 of 270 Restaurants in Panama City
Reviewed 7 April 2014

The original Schlotzsky sandwich is a must when you visit Panama City. They don't put on as much meat as they use too but otherwise still taste great. The deluxe original has lots of meat but it's a larg $12 sandwich. I will go back for another.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

good food, clean inside,about two miles from the bridge, so if you come from the beach its a little drive.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I came thought the drive thru ordered two pizzas " Fresh Veggies Pizza " Did Not Want Feta Cheese...I leave and both had them on them I came back In politely told the young lady I ordered the wrong thing just wanted to have one without that cheese she got an attitude walked off to her supervisor and was said something meanwhile her supervisor was nice and gave me 10% for a new order but what about the two I just purchased I wasn't refunded called the other store and made a complaint to witch the owner said I would get two free pizzas on my next visit because I didn't pay with a credit or debit card I could not be refunded I will never eat or order food again from here terrible customer service!!!! Not A Welcoming Place

1  Thank Tarsembrink12
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Ok, so after you have spent a ton on eating out on your vacation it is nice to find a simple and less expensive place to eat. I had The Original sandwich which melted in my mouth. And the have Cinnabon there as well so we shared one of there huge cinnamon buns for dessert.

Reviewed 19 June 2013

great sandwiches!! much better than subway. Don't know why anyone would go to subway when you could have a great sub here.