“Quick lunch at Pier Park!”
Review of Schlotzsky's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Schlotzsky's
Ranked #100 of 278 Restaurants in Panama City
Reviewed 8 June 2014

It was nice to find a familiar sandwich shop at the Pier Park! The employees were very friendly and the food was exactly what you expect from Schlotzky's!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

well i thought it was like subway or something of sorts,Boy was i wrong. nice warm melted cheese on the meat and bread of your chose,Big sandwich well worth a trip back to explore other choices.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

The original Schlotzsky sandwich is a must when you visit Panama City. They don't put on as much meat as they use too but otherwise still taste great. The deluxe original has lots of meat but it's a larg $12 sandwich. I will go back for another.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

good food, clean inside,about two miles from the bridge, so if you come from the beach its a little drive.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I came thought the drive thru ordered two pizzas " Fresh Veggies Pizza " Did Not Want Feta Cheese...I leave and both had them on them I came back In politely told the young lady I ordered the wrong thing just wanted to have one without that cheese she got an attitude walked off to her supervisor and was said something meanwhile her supervisor was nice and gave me 10% for a new order but what about the two I just purchased I wasn't refunded called the other store and made a complaint to witch the owner said I would get two free pizzas on my next visit because I didn't pay with a credit or debit card I could not be refunded I will never eat or order food again from here terrible customer service!!!! Not A Welcoming Place

1  Thank Tarsembrink12