“very nice place to stay”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #8 of 31 Hotels in Panama City
Reviewed 7 May 2014

my son was in the hospital in Panama City Fl. while there I stayed at the Sleep Inn, the people there were very nice. the hotel was clean. Plus they give a discount if you have some one in the hospital. if you have to stay for a week they also have a special rate. Plus the hotel is just across the road.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

The room was huge, very clean, great customer service, comfortable bed with 4 pillows. Shower was clean. Breakfast was good. What can I say I had 2 great nights in there, I'm a biker and I was there for Panama City bike week.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I Alice Tarver

love here @ the sleep inn me and my husband stay at the hotel for two night as we was visiting friends in PC on may 02/ 14 & 03/14 we enjoy are self and looking for to come again. the cleanliness of the room and were impressed with the breakfast. the hotel offers a good alternative to the some of the more pricey hotels closer to the beach.

Room Tip: at the front desk was very very nice!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I travel regularly for business and most often stay at a choice hotel which I highly recommend. This particular hotel is an exception. This was my second time staying at this particular hotel, and after giving it a second try, I won't stay here again. The internet was SO SLOW that I feel like I am using dial up while waiting for a file to load or send. The breakfast choices are limited and the I had to heat up the sausage gravy in the microwave. The beds are somewhat hard and I just didn't get my usual good nights sleep.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Wil A, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

We regret that you had a less that favorable opinion of us. I could explain that the majority of the issues you mentioned came as a result of our being up-graded to a Comfort Inn & Suites, and that your stay was not typical of our offering, but that would simply be an excuse. We are sorry that your stay was not what you desired, and for that that we offer no excuse. We only hope that after our conversion is complete on May 15 of this year that you will reconsider your decision, and give us another try. By the way, our beds are all brand new and that might explain the hardness. Also, our breakfast items are changing.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

Due to my profession I travel very often so I have seen almost every kind of hotel,motel.resort and suite there is.This being said It takes a little more than the average establishment or staff to make me remember them. First of all the front desk clerk Laura was always no matter the request from room change to toiletry items I had forgotten very helpful and went out of her way to make sure I was comfortable,and is always fun to talk to.The night clerk Will is a person with an unforgettable personality and extremely well versed in hospitality.The owner Mike is awesome ,due to the inclement weather it was impossiable for me to make it to the college where my funds were located so he allowed me to pay the next day and helped me out of a huge bind I was greatful to him for that. Mikes wife is also a very nice lady and they both take time out of their busy days to make customers feel welcome. Even the new lady Kim is a very helpful and the cleaning staff are very nice ,they teach me words in their Indian language. Here at this hotel the price and people are exceptional and I recommend it to everyone

Room Tip: The whole hotel is nice
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Wil A, Guest Services at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Thank you for your kind words regarding the Sleep Inn & Suites. We are gratified to know that as a recent guest you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

My wife and I stayed at the hotel for two nights as we were visiting friends in PC. We were impressed with the cleanliness of our room and were impressed with the breakfast. The hotel offers a good alternative to the some of the more pricey hotels closer to the beach. We would stay here again if we're in the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for staying with us, and for thinking highly enough of the service the Sleep Inn & Suites provided to you that you would post such a nice review.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Laura and Will were both very professional and personable. I mainly dealt with Will and he was always happy, pleasant and eager to please. We were part of a very large group, over 50 rooms, and the whole stay was great. The hotel was clean and very well maintained. Breakfast was great especially for over 150 football players and coaches! The manager worked with our group to provide good rates and take care of any situation that arose. The hotel is located close to many restaurants and the main highway through town. The players were able to walk to many different places. We will stay here again if the bowl comes back to Panama City!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

We were happy to play host to your group, and look forward to doing so in the future.