“Low class”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Panama City
Gulf Highlands Resort Condominiums
Cumming, Georgia
“Low class”
Reviewed 9 November 2012

The condo was decent, and the access to the beach was fairly close, but the experience we had was decidedly low class. A drunken, belligerent neighbor knocked on my door at 11 pm telling me to move my car. He said we were in his parking space, even though they were not marked, and no one mentioned assigned spaces to us. I happily moved my car, and he proceeded to try to start a fight-threatening, trying to intimidate, ordering me around. I went back inside and called security-security hung up on me. I didn't feel as if my family was safe.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Tangent110

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Haubstadt IN
Reviewed 18 July 2012

As soon as we found out we were returning to the USFA World Series, I told all the families with the team about Gulf Highlands. All but one family chose to stay here. It is a nice resort with lots of pools & is close to the beach. We went with a 2 bedroom 2 bath condo this year to have some extra space. With all the families staying here, I was able to get a look at several different units. While the decor is up to the individual owners, the floor plans are obviously set. We were all happy with our condos & plan to stay here again next year, if we go back. Search vrbo & look at lots of units before choosing one.

Room Tip: The units on Grand Island are newer & the pool there is nicer.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank lblume91
Ont. Canada Peterborough
Reviewed 24 June 2012

I stayed there for 3 months site unseen, it looked nice on the internet. While there 5 other couples came up to me & stated how discussed This address was 199 Kimberly Dr. I still have not received my $200.00 deposit they were to return it., it is now almost the end of June The downstairs rugs were filthy, ceiling fans were filthy I cleaned them, plus cleaned what windows I could.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
5 Thank Myra D
Haubstadt IN
Reviewed 18 July 2011

We stayed in a one bedroom condo last week. We were very pleasantly surprised. The condo was nice & the location was great! There is beach access through the Gulf Highlands Beach House, located directly across the street from the condos. There are several pools on property, tennis courts, shuffleboard & a mini golf course. We were in town for the USFA Softball World Series. The resort is only a few minutes from Frank Brown Park. We had friends in two other condos within the resort & all three families were happy with their accomodations. All 3 condos had different floor plans. If we go back to Panama, we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank lblume91
Garland, Texas
Reviewed 10 April 2010

We had a very nice time and memories that will never be forgotten!!! = )

Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
Wisconsin
Reviewed 18 March 2007

I booked my condo at Gulf Highlands through the vrb website. This was the first time I need this so I wasn't completely comfortable about what I may get.
The condo was nicer than my expectations!!! It was clean, comfortable and had everything you could possibly need. The heated pools are just the right temperature, I do not like cold water.
The beach is a short walk and just beautiful. The pool by the beach was not heated however. The security is great. One thing I did not like was there was not a hot tub. They do have shuffleboard, mini golf, and tennis. The grounds are kept up very well. The staff is very friendly.
The other guests were mostly snowbirds and they were extremely friendly, I really liked that.
I could not find much info on this resort and I have no idea why. I would highly recommend it!!

• Liked — Nice, clean, friendly, beach and pool
  • Disliked — no hot tub
  • Stayed March 2007, travelled with family
Seahaven Beach Hotel
#30 of 48 in Panama City Beach
The Beachside Resort
#5 of 48 in Panama City Beach
Holiday Inn Resort Panama City B...
#2 of 48 in Panama City Beach
Bikini Beach Resort Motel
#25 of 48 in Panama City Beach

Been to Gulf Highlands Resort Condominiums? Share your experiences!