“Last Minute trip great stay”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Panama City
Ranked #25 of 31 Hotels in Panama City

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
College Park, Georgia
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My family and I rented out three rooms to the hotel. We had a room on the first floor. Upon entering the room was very nice and spacious. I loved how they had an extra day bed near the window. My kids fought over who was going to sleep in that spot. The bathroom was a decent size as well. We just had to figure out how to turn on the shower only to realize that the instructions were on the wall the whole time. All in all the hotel was nice. The only thing I did not like was that it was about a 20 minute drive to the beach, and there breakfast only consisted of muffins, bagels, cereal, fruit, and coffee.

Room Tip: The first floor is a bit nosier during the night because it is directly near the parking lot
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Southport, Australia
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We arrived late in the evening and were checked in quite quickly. As per our request we were given a room on the ground floor with a good wifi signal.

The room was spacious, and clean. Our room also had a fridge and microwave which was handy.

The motel is located away from the main strip of Panama City Beach, which is great if you prefer something a bit quieter.

We had an excellent nights sleep, I can not fault this motel!

Room Tip: Rooms on the end of the halls on the ground floor have easy access to the car park from the side doo...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Panama City
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I took my family to Panama City Beach, when we arrived at the hotel the manager greet us with such kindness. Once we were inside the room we found a broken fan that was hanging on by a single wire. But the front desk clerk advised me that they would have someone come in and repair it. the walls were dirty and there wasn't a microwave in the room but the website stated that it would be. I went to the front desk were I meet Ms Kimberly who was extremely rude but she allow me to move to another room. The next day we asked for clean towels and received clean towels with holes in them. I wouldn't refer anyone to this hotel signed a very sad customer.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Travellers are raving about these Panama City hotels

Gainesville, Florida
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I stayed the first night in a non smoking room. It was clean and very comfortable. I had stay an extra night and they only had a smoking room. I will never stay in a smoking room again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Was not sure about this place after all the bad reviews, but we just checked in. I don't understand why so many bad review. Room was nice, clean, nice bed, clean pool, as of being here for about 4 hours haven't seen any roaches anywhere. Oh also room is very quiet. Don't know about breakfast yet. Desk clerk was not the friendliest soul but no complaints about room so far.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family