“Great views, amazing beach, awesome beach...”

Review of 1805 Seychelles

Master Bath
Additional Bath
2 Pools 2 Hot Tubs
Schooners
Bay view from back of building
Shell Island
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Chris H
Pacific, Missouri
“We will never rent this again!!”
Reviewed 5 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

We had little instructions at the beginning that told us what to do. This could be more clear and precise and it did not start the vacation well I might add!

The dishes were dirty…we had to wash almost everything we used before using it.

The blankets on the beds in the 2nd bedroom were stained with what appeared to be bleach.

The dryer took forever to dry clothes. You'll be waiting a long time for towels!!

The fridge was not working the first day. I guess someone had just turned it on, so we had to leave some items in coolers. The fridge door is not level and would slam against the pantry door when opened. Someone would have to hold it while getting things in and out of the fridge. The pantry was dirty looking as well.

The master bedroom bed provided for terrible, uncomfortable night’s sleep for my wife and I. The mattress should be replaced with something firmer. Both of our back’s hurt the entire week.

The bathroom tub off of the main bedroom was nasty and the drain is very slow. The black stains appear to be icky and there to stay.

We had only two good wrist bands. When I emailed management about this, I received no notification, but 2 new bands suddenly appeared in our room. Someone should have called us to say that someone would be in our room to drop it off. Very uncomfortable with the lack of communication.

There is no handicap ramp to the beach, only steps. Taking a beach cart down to the beach is next to impossible. I felt sorry for the elderly going down those many steps.

We will never use this condo ever again!!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location on Thomas Drive
Liked least: Dirty room; no ramp to beach from property
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
23 Jun 2015
Chris,

My name is Jeff Phillips, and I am the owner of Blue Sun Properties. I am sorry that your stay was less than you expected. I have checked our notes and I do not see anything indicating you were not happy with your stay. Had you contacted us at the beginning of the stay, we could have had housekeeping come in and correct the items listed below. We would have brought new blankets, washed the missed dishes, and addressed the stains. The tubs are stained, not dirty, and we could have shown you the cleaning solution we use and the amount of effort put into cleaning the tubs.

The dryer and slow drain could have easily been corrected to your satisfaction with one quick visit from our professional and courteous maintenance staff. The refrigerator had not been turned off. It takes the refrigerators some time to recover after they have been loaded full of groceries.

I personally delivered the 2 new wrist bands to your condo but you were not in. I left them on the table in the entry way. We did not call you to deliver the bands as we did not want to inconvenience you and make you feel that you needed to spend your vacation time waiting on us to deliver bands.

With respect to the mattress, this is the first complaint we have had from any guest. I will pass this information on to the owner to see if they want to replace it. It is the same mattress they sleep on when they visit. If it is uncomfortable to them, then they should consider a replacement.

I have reviewed every correspondence you had with our front desk, and every question was answered quickly and professionally. You also mentioned a lack of instructions. We sent you a detailed welcome letter and answered every email question you sent to us.

Quoting from the check-in instructions that we emailed to you on 5/8/15;

HOUSEKEEPING
Blue Sun Properties does everything within its power to have your unit ready by check-in time, but we ask for your patience during busy rental periods. We also have very high cleaning standards that we expect our 3rd party housekeeping contractors to adhere to. If you feel your unit has not received the necessary attention to detail prior to your arrival, please notify us within 24 hours so we can promptly address your housekeeping issues. Issues older than 24 hours will not be addressed by 3rd party housekeeping contractors. We ask that you give us the opportunity to fix any unit cleaning or maintenance issues so you can have a relaxing and enjoyable vacation.

I am truly at a loss and truly disappointed that you did not present any of these items to us before today, seven days after your departure. We would have made everything right and would have made your stay a pleasant one. This will also be my response to your review on TripAdvisor.

Jeff Phillips
Blue Sun Properties | Owner
11525 Hutchison Blvd, Suite 102, Panama City Beach, FL 32407
P: (888) 447.7804 | F: (270) 875.4865
Bluesunproperties.com | Facebook | Twitter
HereWeGo7...
“Great views, amazing beach, awesome beach restaurant next door.”
Reviewed 6 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

We love the Tropical decor, dolphin views, spectacular sunsets, quieter family end of the beach. The condo is very clean. It is perfect for our family of four. St. Andrews State Park just down the beach is a tranquil location and an easy walk.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing