“Friendly staff, nice place for the price”

Quality Inn & Conference Center
Ranked #18 of 31 Hotels in Panama City
Lemoore, Ca
“Friendly staff, nice place for the price”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I stayed here for 17 days while on detachment with the military. There were about 30 of us there. For starters, the staff was very friendly and accommodating. Do to our early morning schedule, they set out breakfast for us before their normal hours. Any issues with the rooms were resolved very quickly. It is in a great location too. Everything that you would want to do is relatively close. The rooms are quite comfortable with a nice flat screen TV, HBO, a microwave and a small fridge. I had my wife with me the whole time and she was very comfortable there. There are many food places within walking distance and a mall right across the street. I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank MheathCa

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Weeki Wachee, Florida
Reviewed 13 August 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights for group event. Our room was clean and had a fridge, tv, microwave, recliner and a broken floor lamp that somehow managed to work. The bed was comfy. Front desk was pleasant and helpful.

There was a nice-looking pool, which I didn't use. The fitness room which I did use is across the parking lot in a seperate building with the conference center. It is a very small room. Very small. They have an all-in-one weight machine, but because of the lack of space, you cannot freely walk all around the machine. There is also a treadmill and a recumbent bike, which I couldn't adjust for my short legs. Maybe it's there, I just couldn't find it. They also have a TV, towels and a water cooler. Nice room, just small. Maybe some repositioning of equipment might be in order.

The breakfast was typical. The scrambled eggs were in the shape of discs, I guess to make it easy to put on a sandwich? The only thing I ate was the fruit cocktail and some juice.

The only negative about our room was that the recliner was definitely in need of cleaning.

I would stay here again.

Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank gagak
Montgomery, Alabama
Reviewed 5 August 2012

Very clean and safe. All bathroom fixtures worked very well. Had great TV with HD...new frig, new microwave, clean sheets on King size...little trouble on keeping all interior locks working...well lighted outside and inside...had front parking space in front of our ground floor room...Desk person very nice...good price....We always care our own Lysol and Clorox wipes and bug spray when traveling....did not have to use them once....go for it!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank golfer96
Mobile, Alabama
Reviewed 17 July 2012

I travel for business all along the Gulf coast. I prefer an exterior door hotel, that way I can load and unload in minutes(call me lazy but if you do it every day, it matters). The rate is reasonable, they are quick at check-in and usually have a vacancy all year long. The managers reception is nice- free beer, wine, chees, crackers. It is quiet, convenient to restaurants, the bed is comfortable- although those polyester bedspreads are nasty at every hotel I've ever been, a/c is cold, shower pressure is decent. Wifi is ok- except they try to upgrade you to faster service which takes a little longer to login. Overall nice hotel for business or travel- good value.

Room Tip: Face pool area with kids.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank duffeke1
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 16 July 2012

A couple of friends and I drove from TX to visit the beach. All of the hotels on the beach were way over priced so we booked a room with this one and were a little skeptical based on the varied reviews. We arrived and checked in with no problems. The front desk was more organized than I've ever experienced at any hotel and I normally stay at much higher end places. The staff is really friendly and the rooms are nice. They're a little on the smaller side but they're clean and I'm a germophob so cleanliness is a must.the downside is there is NO chlorine in the pool which is what kIlls the germs and ensures you don't get sick or diseases swimming with a bunch of people so I found that really gross but I mean you're staying for the beach not the pool so that wasn't really a big deal for us. We just avoided it. The only reason I didn't give them five stars was because of our last night there. There was a guy banging on our door at 5am. It turned out. To be a crazy guy we had known but when we called the front desk (before looking through the peephole) the guy didn't seem concerned. He did offer to check it out and called us back to tell us it was a guy froma basketball team....really at five in the morning?! He couldnt have seriously believed that. For there to be three girls in this room and we didn't know who it was you would think the hotel would have shown a little more concern about the situation. This guy was banging so hard on our door that the safety latch came off which is definitely not safe at all. I had to get rid of the guy myself and we were about 5 seconds from calling the cops. That front desk guy should have shown a little more concern considering it was 5am. What if we didn't know who it was?! Other than that it was a great stay and I would recommend it! The staff was awesome!!! Every hotel really should get advice from this friendly staff minus the last guy at the front desk. Even the manager was really nice and usually they would rather not be bothered by guests. Oh and also it is about a 20 minute drive to the beach but it's worth it to save almost$100 a night!!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Ashley900812
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed 13 July 2012

The comforter was stained and the room smelled like urine. Didn't feel very safe or comfortable here. Will not stay again!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Heather K

Travellers are raving about these Panama City hotels

Pennsylvania
Reviewed 6 June 2012

I stayed here in late April 2012 for a military class. Three of us were directed to this hotel due to nonavailability on the nearby Air Force Base. The hotel is well maintained and the room was nicer than expected, given the price point. The staff was phenomonal and always friendly and accomodating. They do a continental breakfast daily and had a happy hour on most weekdays featuring beer, wine, and snacks. The pool was quiet, with plenty of lounge chairs, tables, and towels. It was behind the hotel, which is nicely landscaped, providing a welcome escape from the busy 23rd street. The hotel does have some convenient coin-operated laundry facilities on the second floor.

Room Tip: I didn't notice an elevator, so if you're not interested in navigating stairs with your lugg...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business