“bedding”

Ranked #16 of 31 Hotels in Panama City
Reviewed 10 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Nirav B, General Manager at Rodeway Inn Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

There are newer reviews for Rodeway Inn Panama City

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Roaches come out at night. I killed 8 of them in 10 min. Could not handle it, got money back and went somewhere else. They are infested massively. If you gave good reviews, you probably unknowingly had them crawling on you in the night. Sorry, I appreciate the refund but I imagine not seeing them and having my small children there with me. I'm sure other families stay, it's not right.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank jf5366

Thank you for visiting the Days Inn Central; I appreciate your feedback.

While many guests would not have taken the time to write, I appreciate the fact that you did indeed take a small part of your day to share your experience to assist us, as we strive for service excellence.

Thank you for all of your feedback; I do apologize for the inconvenience you and your family experienced, but I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Please rest assured that I will review your comments with our Director of Operations, and with our entire staff.

We have recently changed our pest control company and are confident they will provide better service so that our guest have a clean and comfortable room to sleep in.

I would like to try to regain your confidence. When your travels bring you back to Panama City, please call my office or email me and allow me to personally see to your reservations. We appreciate your business and hope you will allow us to serve you again and demonstrate how the Days Inn Central can meet your expectations.

Thank you again for your candor.

Nirav Banker
Days Inn Central
niravbanker07@gmail.com
850-784-1777

Reviewed 16 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I have never in my life stayed at a worse hotel. We arrived only for Dan, the rudest hotel staff I've ever met, tell me I had 2 separate reservations. I assured him he was wrong and showed my conformation email stating I had 1 room for 1 night. He offered me the other room at 50% discount. I refused to pay for a second room that I didn't book. Secondly they put us on the second floor knowing we had newborn twins. We chose to use the pullout couch for their bed instead of hauling our portable cribs up the stairs as this hotel has no elevator. We went to the desk to ask for a sheet to cover the mattress and Dan tried to charge us $15! For a sheet! The wi-fi only worked a few minutes at a time. The ONLY reason we stayed was our twins were restless and needed to go to bed after an 8 hour drive. In the morning we were denied a refund since we stayed the night. I couldn't say enough bad things about this hotel. Worst experience I've ever had

• Stayed: October 2013