“better than I thought”

Ranked #11 of 31 Hotels in Panama City
Saint George
“better than I thought”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I would like to comend to employes at this motel Arthur, & Tommy they were two of the most courteous and helpful people I have ran into in a long time. I work out of town about 85-90% of the time and run into a lot of jerks so this was refreshing, it also made me want to use this motel for future work stays. I also want to mention the room was clean and comfortable, the only draw back was the microwave wouldn' rotate, but thats not so bad, and the breakfast was pretty good also.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Birmingham
Reviewed 9 October 2013

The room did not have a tray under the coffee pot. I did not think anything odd about that, just thought that was the way they did things. Two days after I was home I checked my credit card online and saw a second charge from the Super 8. I called them to ask what it was for and they told me that I had taken the coffee pot tray from the room and I was being charged for it. I informed them that the room never had a tray under the coffee pot. They did not believe me and said I was being charged for the tray, that their is nothing they can do. I asked for the manager and was told that he would call me. I'm still waiting. I will never stay at this or any other Super 8 Motel again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Micheal C
patelpri17, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Panama City, responded to this review, 18 October 2013
Guest was called at his number on file with no response to calls- Refund for tray was made along with apology. also refunded part of his room stay for the inconvenience.

Mary Baty
Marketing Director
Gourock, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 October 2013

We stayed 1 night on our road trip and it was fine and perfectly adequate - clean sizeable room, convenient location, comfy bed, with a decent breakfast in the morning. A lot nicer than other Super 8s we have stayed in !

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple