All reviews room was clean easy access desk clerk great place to stay motel repair chain
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Easy to locate, clean and a very friendly staff. The location was within the shopping district and restrauants. It was easy to drive toward Mexico Beach and Panama City Beach. My room was on the second floor on the inside so as a woman I felt safer traveling with children that the rooms with doors located outside. Not a lot of noise coming from the other rooms. The staff was friendly and offered assistance.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jdhhospitality, Director of Sales at Super 8 by Wyndham Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

We appreciate you staying with us out of all the choices there are in Panama City. Thank you for the great review on the hotel and staff. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

I had to take last minute trip due to to death in family. For price this hotel was nice. Breakfast didn't do it for me as I hate waffles and cant stand smell of maple syrup but other then that it was a good trip.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jdhhospitality, Director of Sales at Super 8 by Wyndham Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Thank you for the nice review we appreciate your staying with us at Super 8 . I hope you will come back and see us under better circumstances next time.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Very appealing guest Stevie provided by Lori de fisher. She explained me with all benefits of using Wyndham card

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Jdhhospitality, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Thank you for staying with Super 8 we appreciate your business and the nice comments on Lori.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Jdhhospitality, Director of Sales at Super 8 by Wyndham Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I called today to make a reservation so I could attend a funeral and spoke to Henry. Henry said he could put me in a non smoking room one night and a smoking room the next night. I asked can we leave our bags and he says we would have to check out to get the other room. I explained that that was the day of the funeral. Henry makes the smart remark that I should have called in sooner. I politely replied that we didn't know when this man was going to die, we didn't have advance notice. I cancelled my reservation and put a complaint in to corporate for staff disrespecting the dearly departed.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Jdhhospitality, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Personal call was made by management to take care of this issue. Apology was given. Not sure if this happened at property level as reservations were made with 800 number. No Henry at this property.