“Rainy wkend”
Review of Hathaway Inn

Hathaway Inn
Ranked #29 of 31 Hotels in Panama City
Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

We went to panama for a weekend trip and stayed at the hattaway inn. The front desk personal was very nice and the breakfast was decent. It was very quiet in the hotel, which was great. The only down side was we found a spider in our bed. After a trip to wal mart for cleaning supplies and bug spray, we were good.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank jjgregg

Reviewed 13 June 2013

We stayed at the Hathaway Inn on June 7 thru June 9th Room was clean Quiet reasonably priced, and Good Customer Service. There was a small continental breakfast, My only complaint was there was virtually NO Wi-Fi service! Everything else went very smoothly! We will definetly return.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Layla B
Reviewed 7 May 2013

It is called Hathaway Inn. It is a nice place off the beach...right over the bridge. The bed was comfy, it had a larger fridge and microwave.

TV was modern.

Shower stall was large.

Continental breakfast consists of toast, pastry, cereal and a waffle maker...that was well worth it.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ImSlayer
Reviewed 19 March 2013

Do not I repeat do not stay here they will try to put trump you with made up charges that they can't explain terrible they charged man 100 dollars cause he had a spot on his sheet an me 200 cause they say water was on the store not true even if there was water on the floor we didn't have enough towels to get it up

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank Memyselfanditammi
Reviewed 2 January 2013

The room was really nice and quiet despite the fact that it is right beside a RR track. The bed slept well and the rooms was very clean. The price was just right and the location is so close to the beach and the beach life of Panama City without the price. I will definately be back.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank laurenbet
Reviewed 8 December 2012

My company requires that I stay at properties that accept CLC....some of which are not so great. I was surprised at how nice this property was. Although small, it had everything I needed. The location is good with easy access to the Hathaway bridge leading into Panama City Beach. The staff was very helpful. The only compalints I have is 1. the exterior lights (parking lot) were not on thereby creating a very dark lot and 2. the breakfast was very limited (nothing hot as advertised). Overall, this was a good experience and I will stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank djken49
Reviewed 8 August 2012

This is the second time that I and my fiancée stayed at this location. The first time was as follows: We arrived late from Atlanta and drove around looking for a room at a great price. The young lady at the service desk allowed us to view the room and my fiancée was pleased with it (and she rewarded me with a kiss on the cheek). We were able to settle in the room within 10 minutes top. The hotel spaces for smoking and non-smoking guest floors are well segregated. Upon entering the room, you have a desk for reading, a great flat screen (since I do not own one), nice quite air-condition, and other room amenities. The shower is in a bathroom with a sliding door. The view of the shower and restroom area revealed it to be well maintained. I did not notice any cracks or unsightly features in the room. My fiancée was very pleased with the selection (again did good in comparison to my earlier report in Irondale). The next morning we went to the breakfast area where we found hot and cold items (and I got my eat on). The staff was pleasant and kept the breakfast items coming up to 9:30 am. (wish I would have slept a little later). We returned to the room and slept for about two hours before meeting the wedding planner. We met our wedding planner in the breakfast area where we were not scheduled. Nevertheless, Theresa (staff person) made us feel at home (she was terrific) and held off some of her cleaning until we were done. I applauded the effort that the staff provided and look forward to have this location added as room block for our wedding guest on August 25, 2012. Great Job to all the staff at this Sleep Inn Quality Inn.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple