“Excellent stay and beautiful room”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City
Ranked #3 of 31 Hotels in Panama City
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Beautiful hotel, the room was clean, comfortable, and modern. It is a pet-friendly hotel without a deposit. The breakfast was as advertised, simple but tastey. When we are back through this area, we will definitely stay here again. We enjoyed our stay!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

A La Quinta traveler
Saint Cloud, Florida
Reviewed 30 December 2013

3  Thank A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed 29 December 2013

The hotel was a great value for the price. We stayed in December so I don't know how the rates are the rest of the year. Our room was clean and spacious. We stayed in a king room with lots of floor space and a large desk. We appreciated that the heating and air conditioning was easy to control using a thermostat. We would definitely stay there again. The hotel is near a mall and eating establishments. The staff was courteous and the room was quiet.

2  Thank Susan S
A TripAdvisor Member
Quitman, Mississippi, USA
Reviewed 19 December 2013

resevered room online great value easy chek-in and out great breakfast good location for shoping. Staff very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this hotel.

This review process too long, The survey is not as friendly as the hotek i'd suggest you remove the requirement for 200 characters for the survey to be accepted. This survey is the only negative expiernce I had with La Quinta. Now lets see if the survey will continue!

Reviewed 5 December 2013

Reserved non smoking room got a smoking room that stinks. Sheets have huge holes in them. Phone doesn't work in room had to call the front desk from my cell phone to complain about my smoking room and they told me they had nothing available.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Ladybirdfl
Reviewed 4 December 2013

1  Thank 104glend
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Day I checked in and given the room next to the access door on the first floor next to the ice maker big mistake I heard the access door slam open and shut till I had enough around 12 am. Called the front desk and requested another room. Gathered up my stuff and went to the 4th floor. Cigarette smoke everywhere in the hall ways and even lingering in my room even though it was supposed to be smoke free. I figured I would tough it out however after an hour of smelling cigarette smoke I gathered up my stuff and requested another room. I was the put on the 5th floor and the room was fine.

Day 2 Got off work decided to get a bite to eat and crash out for a while. That wasn't happening either as there was a cherry picker working in the parking lot with the emergency backup beeper going off every second. The walls are very thin and you here people talking, doors slamming open and shut, toilets flushing and showers turning on and off. I heard this ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!. I figured out if I turn on my television to the ocean sound that it would dull some of the other irritating noises.

Room Tip: When you get to the La Quinta KEEP DRIVING!!