All reviewshard boiled eggswafflesroom was cleanenjoyed our stayhot tubwould definitely stay here againconvenient locationvery nice hotelnice poolstaff was very friendlygreat place to stayfree breakfastminute drivepetmallcleanlinessmicrowave
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Staying at LaQuinta because they are dog friendly. Compared to other LaQuintas: No station for dog bags and waste collection. We were put on third floor even though booked with dog well in advance. Looks good from the street but furnishings were tired. No microwave or fridge.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Michael A
lq0975gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I am very sorry that no one pointed out the puppy station located by the exit door. For next time please let us know and we will be happy to show you. I am also sorry about the furnishings looking tired. We are continually making changes and updates so hopefully you can come back in the future and try us again.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

I ended up being in Panama City one more day than planned and had to make a last minute reservation. I had a nice clean room. Hot water, comfy bed, good breakfast all for 105$ with my AAA discount. I would stay again. If I had time I would have definitely went out to the hot tub.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
lq0975gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2017

Thank you for the great review! We are glad we could be there for you last minute stay. We hope to see you again on your next trip to the Panama City area so that you can enjoy our hot tub!

Reviewed 10 March 2017

Experience has been fine. 1st floor room was noisy due to proximity to parking and to main road, recommend room on 2nd or 3rd floor. Staff was very accommodating and pleasure to deal with. Hotel was fully booked which may explain some of the noise. All appliances worked fine.

Room Tip: 2nd or 3rd floor away from main road
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for letting us know about your stay! I am very sorry for the noise issue but hope that when you get back you will be able to stay with us again. We thankyou for your service and hope you have a safe deployment.

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

It has good showers,clean rooms,beds and customer service was great.Not much for breakfast,but overall was pretty good I would recommend this to other travelers that are visiting this general area....

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at the LaQuinta Inn and Suites, Panama City. We are so happy that you enjoyed your room and comfy bed. We hope to see you on your next trip to Panama City.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

Very good overall. Pet friendly with no extra charges. Rooms very clean and staff very helpful. Location is convenient and close to beaches, shopping and restaurants. Furnishings are a little dated but no big deal.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay! I am very happy you found hotel clean and our team helpful! We are constintaly making improvements and updates so I hope that you will come back and visit soon!