All reviewshard boiled eggswafflesroom was cleanenjoyed our staywould definitely stay here againconvenient locationvery nice hotelnice poolstaff was very friendlygreat place to stayfree breakfastminute drivepetmallcleanlinessihopodor
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

The rooms where ok , except for the fleas my wife kept killing. Carpet needed shampooing.
Rooms needed spraying for bugs & fleas. Bathroom look lovely, beds where good. The front staff service was great....
would stay again

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank timothy p
lq0975gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. I am truly sorry about the issue you experienced with your room. I will be addressing this right away so it does not happen again. I am happy you enjoyed the bathroom and found our team friendly. Please feel free to contact me directly if you need anything at all!

Reviewed 26 June 2017

The staff at the hotel was wonderful and the hotel was very clean as well as the room. But I would not advise staying here on weekend. It is a very reasonably priced for the area and serves free breakfast. But the noise level is unbearable if you plan on getting any decent amount of sleep. Which is a shame because overall is a decent hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for letting us know about your stay with us. I am so happy you found the hotel clean and at the right price! I am very sorry for the issue of noise. I will be sharing your comments with my entire team.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

We stayed at this hotel because my daughter was competing at a dance competition at the Marina Civic Center. This hotel was close to the Civic Center, close to a shopping mall, close to restaurants, and close to 2 movie theaters. I was about a 20 minute drive to the beach.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0975gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so happy that you found us close and convenient to the dance competition. We hope to see you and your family the next time you are in Panama City.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Left ECP airport looking for a place to stay, have never been to this city before, stopped here for the night. Very nice, clean, comfortable place to stay. Employees friendly and helpful. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0975gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Thank you for the great review! We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding customer service here at the LaQuinta Inn and Suites, Panama City. We hope to see you again on your next trip to the area.

Thank you!

Reviewed 20 June 2017

The staff was pleasant and the exterior looked nice but my room not so much. The microwave/refrigerator cabinet was dirty and small amounts of mold and had an odor. Maintenance did clean the cabinet and brought a dehumidifier. I do not recommend staying here for extended stay, maybe a day or two. The room could have been vacuumed more often.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Rory,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am very sorry that you had an issue with your room. I will be sharing your comments with my entire team so that we are able to make improvements.