Legacy By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$312
US$292
US$250
US$210
Country Inn
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$332
US$316
US$369
US$296
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$231
US$202
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites PCB Pier Park Area(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$134
US$406
HolidayInn.com
Laketown Wharf Resort(Panama City Beach)
US$294
US$277
Travelocity
  • Pool
Carillon Beach Resort Inn(Panama City Beach)
US$278
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsbunk bedsbedroom deluxetimeshare presentationparking garageacross the streetsky bridgeconcierge deskpanama citystreet sidewell equipped kitchenstory buildingnice resortfull kitchenchairs and umbrellasoff seasonnice balconygreat view of the gulf
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were there a week (Sat - Sat). The room was really nice. Bunk beds, patio and full kitchen. but would have been better on another floor. I used reward points to book (Diamond Wyndham member and I travel alot) and they placed me on the first floor (One floor elevated, from beach access) right next to the pool, and just down the walkway, from the trash chute collection point.

the balcony was nice (2 chairs, a table, and a chase) but being next to the pool was loud and we were always on display, and the smell from the trash chute was a bit overpowering in the warm day, as you entered and exited the room.

The beach was awesome ( Water was equally enjoyable) and the property was really nice. I would definitely recommend it, just watch where they place you. the beds were comfortable (Even the bunk beds (i am 6'4" tall and had to check it out.). Full size fridge, dishwasher and Washer/dryer stack, so we weren't lacking for much. The 2 full bathrooms would have been awesome if any of the kids would have joined us (Not bitter, but I missed them).

The only other critiques I would give is that the Starbucks, on property was limited (No Blonde Espresso) and the "Concierge desk" was full of aggressive people trying to get you to go to an "Owners workshop" which I had politely declined, repeatedly (they even called the room, twice, on days I didn't stop by the desk for information, so prepare yourself for that). I may have actually saved time if I had just attended the 90 minute "Guaranteed" presentation. but the Mrs. wasn't enticed by the $125.00 AmEx gift card.

I would definitely try it again, on a different floor.

Room Tip: Higher floors (at least definitely not first)
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Morgan C, Manager at Wyndham Vacation Resorts Panama City Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Darrell,

Thank you so much for the review! I'm happy you enjoyed the resort, your room and the beach. However, I am sorry to hear you had trouble with the concierge desk and Starbucks. When you have a chance to come back to visit, we recommend that you reach out to us ahead of time to request a specific floor range that works best for you. We are able to accommodate most all request received and this way you would be able to even enjoy the resort more so than this last trip! Thank you again and have a great day!

Morgan Chapman
Asst. Guest Services Manager
Wyndham Panama city Beach

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our stay was pleasant. We have stayed here numerous times. On many occasions we have had the opportunity to be helped at the Bell stand by Austin. I cannot say enough great things about him. He goes above and beyond and always with a smile. Our condo was clean and all the condos have a beautiful view. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Tatiana C, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Vacation Resorts Panama City Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello!

Thank you so much for your kind words! The views are amazing, and Austin is a fabulous bell person. We will be sure to recognize him! I am so happy you enjoyed your vacation with us.

Tatiana C
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our stay at the Wyndham Resort June 4-8 was an excellent experience. The resort was very clean and located right on the beach. The beach is a short distance from the resort and they have two wonderful swimming pools. The staff were very friendly and did everything in there power to make your stay a memorable one. Our unit (two bedroom) had two large bedrooms and bunk beds in the hallway area. there was plenty of room for our family of seven.

Stayed: June 2018
2  Thank wilbergranderson8
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Amazing views, sunsets, sand , close to the pier,, we never needed a car. NO BUGS at this resort. I do not recommend going to their ownership presentation that was the only downfall of our trip. Go to Sharkies, great food . This resort is amazing. Long wait times at busy times at the elevators but the beach and sand were worth it. .Look for side elevators they are not as busy.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The Resort was great,views of the ocean were so beautiful and the rooms were the perfect size for the family.I loved the option of 2 bathrooms.The kitchen was also a huge help we spent a day fishing with Pices Charters and caught fish and later that day we were able to cook and enjoy the days catch in our own room on the balcony,it was great! If going to PCB I would definitely recommend this resort and if fishing Pices Charters is the boat to be on!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family