Ok first I want to start this by saying the room was BEAUTIFUL! We had a 2 bedroom, 3 bath, plus bunk room. There were 6 of us and we had more than enough room! The beaches were lovely and the pool was great! Check in was a breeze but we did not arrive until after 8pm so there was no waiting for the elevator. Now the reasons this is just getting 3 and not 5 stars.....upon check out we had a time just trying to get out of the place! The fact that they only have 2 elevators never bothered us until then. We waited for one for 30 minutes just to get down to get a cart! There really should be another set of elevators :)That is my only complaint about this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panama City Beach's newest and most luxurious condominium resort, Sterling Breeze is a perfect family destination. Opening in spring of 2008, Sterling Breeze offers professionally designed boutique style units featuring large plasma entertainment centers, electric grills on every balcony, and free high speed internet. The property features a beautiful tropical pool and hot tub, pool side Internet Cafe & Wine Bar, stone fire pit, and state-of-the-art fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sterling Breeze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Breeze Hotel Panama City Beach
- Sterling Breeze Panama City Beach, Florida