We stayed in a 3 br 3 ba condo on the 11th floor. Very impressed with the rooms. That part of the beach is not that crowded and we were there for Memorial Day weekend. The only negative thing I can say is that there are only two elevators and there was a long line and ten to fifteen minute wait at check in and check out time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panama City Beach's newest and most luxurious condominium resort, Sterling Breeze is a perfect family destination. Opening in spring of 2008, Sterling Breeze offers professionally designed boutique style units featuring large plasma entertainment centers, electric grills on every balcony, and free high speed internet. The property features a beautiful tropical pool and hot tub, pool side Internet Cafe & Wine Bar, stone fire pit, and state-of-the-art fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sterling Breeze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Breeze Hotel Panama City Beach
- Sterling Breeze Panama City Beach, Florida