The person at the front desk was very courteous. Our condo was clean and modern. Here's why it was "okay" for me: No wifi in the room but I was offered an Ethernet cable. It didn't work so I had to go down to the lobby and use my laptop there (I'm a full time grad student with no breaks). I could barely get a signal on my cell as well in the room. Those things won't affect you if you can truly be on vacation without those things :) There was carpet in the living area and I could tell it was kept clean. Plenty of space for kids and guess to stay. We were on the 3rd floor and had a long balcony with nice views. Other than outside noise from the pool below it was quiet and we were usually gone during the day anyway. If you want a good spot on the beach near the hotel it's best to pick a spot early. The location is great bc it's within walking distance of Pier Park. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panama City Beach's newest and most luxurious condominium resort, Sterling Breeze is a perfect family destination. Opening in spring of 2008, Sterling Breeze offers professionally designed boutique style units featuring large plasma entertainment centers, electric grills on every balcony, and free high speed internet. The property features a beautiful tropical pool and hot tub, pool side Internet Cafe & Wine Bar, stone fire pit, and state-of-the-art fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sterling Breeze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sterling Breeze Hotel Panama City Beach
- Sterling Breeze Panama City Beach, Florida