“Keep calm, and enjoy your stay!”
Review of Sterling Breeze

Sterling Breeze
Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

It wasn't hard to keep calm. The place was great! Cheryl at the front desk was delightfully helpful, even after she found that we didn't book out stay through them. The condo was excellent. The "hallway" bunk beds were actually in a room which made our stay with two families each having kids
4 years old and under much more restful. The size of the condo was plenty large for us. The balcony was great!
The pool area was outstanding and they really kept it clean. The beach is good too! The water was clear and the riptides weren't of too much concern for us, even with little ones swimming.
In all, one of the most relaxing vacations in one of the best locations we've been to in years.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Paul R

Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

This was our second year at this resort through flip key. We had a three bedroom three bath on the third floor. The condo was clean and the view was georgeous! The elevators were fine but the luggage carts do need replacing. It rained the whole trip so thankfully the wifi in the room worked great!

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Jennifer S
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Check in was awful, room was not ready and had to drive around for two hours after our arrival, grill was not cleaned( very nasty) they never brought clean towels or toilet paper. nasty drain view off the balcony (like sewage) elevators smelled horrible. Luggage carts old and unbalanced.
When we left I had forgotten my cosmetic bag (it contained MAC makeup and jewlery) I called five diffrent occasions to ask them if they found it and fed ex back to me at my cost and no one would return my call, or answer if they found it. For $1400 i think I will consider somewhere different next year.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank Stephanie L
Reviewed 17 August 2013

The person at the front desk was very courteous. Our condo was clean and modern. Here's why it was "okay" for me: No wifi in the room but I was offered an Ethernet cable. It didn't work so I had to go down to the lobby and use my laptop there (I'm a full time grad student with no breaks). I could barely get a signal on my cell as well in the room. Those things won't affect you if you can truly be on vacation without those things :) There was carpet in the living area and I could tell it was kept clean. Plenty of space for kids and guess to stay. We were on the 3rd floor and had a long balcony with nice views. Other than outside noise from the pool below it was quiet and we were usually gone during the day anyway. If you want a good spot on the beach near the hotel it's best to pick a spot early. The location is great bc it's within walking distance of Pier Park. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2013

STAY AWAY.
Hi! We've booked our yearly,two week family vacation at Sterling Breeze, Panama city this year. We are staying in unit#2201 until Saturday, August 10th. To our huge disappointment and disbelieve, we have this canal filled with dark, brown water flowing from a lake into the ocean right in-front of the property. This information was NEVER disclosed to us and on any of the web sites. Clearly, this is being concealed from customers. I have taken many photos and will be posting them on blogs, Facebook and Twitter to ensure potential NEW customers are fully aware of this bonus amenity. Just BRUTAL!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Emily3005
Reviewed 2 August 2013

The condo was nice and decorated neatly. The grill on the balcony was great. It says walking distance to Peir Park but if you have kids I would drive and park. The A/C in the unit worked wonders for a sunburn! The bar downstairs by the pool made great drinks...try the Cherry Bomb, it's a must. Everyone was nice at the front desk but yes the elevators were awful at check-out. Be prepared to wait a long time (30 min at least). Top deck parking is a must because the 2nd floor there is actually the 3rd floor in the building (I may have this backwards). Very confusing but after you do it a few times you will get it. Now to the best part....The "Beach attendant" should be listed as an ammenity in the brochure. Tanned, Blonde, clear blue eyes and a Brittish accent with a great personality! He was wonderful with the kids and earns every bit of his pay...not to mention that he is great to look at for all the Mom's out there! He definitly made the trip worth it and we will come back to this condo because I'm pretty sure that the other condo's along the strip do not have a Paul on their beach to make the day just a little bit better! Thanks for that, Sterling Breeze!!

Room Tip: 3rd floor is right above the pool and talking distance if you need to yell up at a family member. Re...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Marquett S
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Ck in disaster. Credit card and cash applied to another guests condo. Condo clean - elevators smelled horrible the entire time of stay - about to the point of gagging - I would highly recommend a housekeeper or two for the night shift to clean the elevators and common areas. Luggage carts very dilapidated.

• Stayed: June 2013