Grand Panama Beach Resort
US$263
US$241
Country Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$173
Marriott's Legends Edge at Bay Point(Panama City Beach)
US$372
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$203
  • Pool
US$189
US$133
Legacy By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$335
US$305
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$245
All reviewsparking garageacross the streetmaster bedroomgulf viewbunk bedsfifth floorfitness centerbeautiful condoocean frontfull sizefamily vacationspring breakup to dateheated pooldefinitely stay here againpanamatower
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We booked here after looking at several other possibilities. We were on the 20th floor ocean side. The condo was a 3 bedroom. It was mostly clean and ready for us when we arrived (we found a decorative pillow with some unknown white gelatinous goo on it... Called the desk and removed the offending bedding and remade with fresh bedding). The views were spectacular and we really enjoyed the beach! Like many rentals we have been in, the condo itself could use a little TLC...walls in need of paint, beds a little on the worn side (squeaky and not great mattresses), and lacking in utensils when designed to serve up to 8 people. Balcony a bit disappointing..only 3 chairs...would have been great to have a table and 6-8 chairs..there is room. The parking and getting to the Oceanside condos can be tedious...you have to park in tower one, get you and your stuff to level five, walk across the walkway and take the elevator to your floor...it was a busy weekend, and parking was tight. Despite that, we had a lovely time. There was a great looking pool beach side..we did not use it. There was a little beach bar that also served burgers and snacks, rentals for chairs and umbrellas as well as opportunities to parasail and tube. Shopping and grocery stores close (we chose to drive due to heat and distance). The beach was great foe swimming, the waves generally not too tough but adequate for boogie boarding.

All in all, I would rate the condo as 3 stars and the property/location as 4.5.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Tom D, VP of Operations Emerald View Resorts Management at Grand Panama Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Thank you for taking time to provide us with your review. Please give me a call when you have a minute I'd like to talk about you stay with us. My phone number is 852-249-5278. We appreciate the you chose to stay with us and hope that you will return in the future.

Tom

Reviewed 19 May 2014

It all started with the phone call for the reservation. I spoke to a guy named Alex and he was so helpful!! I am 36 years old and have been to this area of the gulf coast several times every year and I can honestly say I have never felt the helpfulness over the phone, EVER! We have young children and requested a lower floor, no problem with this guy, just an additional click on the computer is the way he viewed it. And he WANTED to make sure he answered ALL my questions and since he did, I didn't have anymore throughout the rest of my stay. It's changed the way I will book vacations in the future. I won't stay at a place that the person who answers the phone for the reservation is either rude, too busy for me, or incompetent.
Moving on past the reservation, the room was AMAZING! We stayed in room 205 gulf side. The balcony was huge, room was clean and had everything our little family of four could ever need. AND the ice maker actually works and the refrigerator keeps your food cold in this condo! :). This seems to be a hard find for us based on past experiences!
The only draw back to this place was the slow elevators. However, if that's all a person has to complain about, really?? We WILL be back!
Thank you to all the staff, especially Alex at Grand Panama Beach Resort!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Erica G
Tom D, VP of Operations Emerald View Resorts at Grand Panama Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thank you for taking time to write such a nice review. We appreciate that you chose to stay with us at Grand Panama Beach Resort and hope that you will return in the future.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

We stayed on the 14th floor gulf side in mid April for a week. Amazing views, great amenities and the condo was fabulous. The people were so friendy and we had a great time. Within easy walking distance to some of the best restaurants in PCB. We didn't want to leave. Would highly recommend!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Tom D, VP of Operations Emerald View Resorts at Grand Panama Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Thank you taking time to provide us your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your vacation and hope that you will return in the future.

Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

We arrived on April 9th 2014. The condo we had booked had not been cleaned. We walked in to a huge mess. The condo would have been impressive if cleaned. (The maid had a death in her family so that was understandable.) We were set up in a different condo but it was a downgrade. The carpets were stained and should have been replaced pref. with tile, the balcony was dirty and needed pressure washing, the beds were so uncomfortable and the couch sunk almost to the floor when sat on. There were a few dirty dishes in the dishwasher. The 1st condo had a TV in every room. The condo we ended up in had only 2 (not that you watch that much TV on vacation but it was an option in the first condo.) The big kicker came on the 3rd night. The people who originally booked the condo we ended up in put the code in and walked right in to be met by my 10 yr old daughter and her grandmother. Grandma was more scared than my daughter. They were nice and apologetic. They and we called the office. The lady who answered was apologetic and gave us a new code. The pool is nice and clean. Wristbands are required. $35 a day to rent their beach chairs (should be included in price). The elevators were quick. For what we paid per night and the cleaning fee, this place should be immaculate. May try Holiday Inn Resort next time. We stayed at Edgewater Resort last time and except for the wait for the elevator, it was better overall. The key to the workout room has a promo code to save 15% when you book online or phone (GPVIP).

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Roberta S
Tom D, VP Of Operations Emerald View Resorts at Grand Panama Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Thank you for providing your feedback. I apologize for the problems you encountered. In your review you mentioned a code on the door which means you rented the unit through an off site management company. Please contact me , phone number 850-249-5278, so I can find out which unit you stayed in. I will contact the management company and owner to get this taken care of so other guest don't have the same experience. Please give our company the opportunity to improve your guest experience. If you give me a call the next time you come to Grand Panama I will ensure your reservation is taken care of by Emerald View Resorts the on site management company.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

GP is Awesome! First stayed here in 2011 and was floored by how clean it was. In 2013 we went to Panama City to celebrate my wife finishing Chemo. Sadly GP was booked up when i called so we rented at another place that looked good on the website, the room was filthy so we walked out and drove to GP. By luck they had a cancellation that morning but the current renters were just checking out. My wife was exhausted but willing to wait and while we were checking in Tom the VP of Ops overheard why we had came to Panama City then picked up the radio and sent the entire cleaning crew up and they had the room spotless in about 30 minutes. No matter what time of day it is the cleaning crew is always out cleaning. Booking our third trip right now,We won't stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Ashley G
Tom D, VP of Operations Emerald View Resorts at Grand Panama Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2014

Thank you for writing the nice review. We are glad your enjoyed your stay. We appreciate that you chose to stay with us and look forward to your return in the future!