We loved our one bedroom, 2 bath condo. It had roomy bunks in the hall for the kids. The furnishings were lovely. Granite countertops in kitchen and baths. It had all the conveniences of home: w/d, dishwasher, full kitchen, two TV's, free movies. We were in the gulf-view tower. We were on the 11th floor with a nice view of the water and the strip. The parking garage was in our building and could be a bit crowded at night. They do have overflow parking adjacent to it. The pools were beautiful and never crowded. We would stay there again. Our only complaint was that the luggage racks were not plentiful. Maybe people don't return them as they should.
We found our best price online and then called the condo directly. They matched the best price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Panama Beach Resort boasts some of the Emerald Coast’s unrivaled amenities which include 2 Sparkling pools, 2 water spas, pool side Tiki bars and BBQ areas, exercise room, meeting room & 2100 Sq. ft. Conference room , covered secure parking, dining and shopping on site at the Village of Grand Panama, and the area’s best Southern Hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Panama Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Panama Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Grand Panama Beach Resort Panama City Beach, Florida