pool
pool
living room
kitchen
bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Diane M
“Owner not honest.”
Reviewed 16 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

The house itself is nice but getting to beach is another story. my real complaint is the owner...he is not honest. Still trying to get my deposit back. He has given me the run around on several times. He filed on my travelers insurance and they turned down the claim because we didn't do it. The door handle going out to the porch fell off in our hand the first time we opened the door. The lock still worked...I guess a screw came out. I sent the owner a text about the door handle but told him it still worked. I did tell him the deadbolt was very hard to lock also. Neither of these things did we do. In fact it didn't need to be replaced just adjusted. I had no luck dealing with VRBO but that is another long story. I guess if I had lied to the insurance company I would have gotten my money back. I would not rent from him again and I can't recommend him or VRBO.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;