“Snorkel Trip was outstanding!”

Island Time Sailing
Ranked #7 of 88 Tours in Panama City Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you want to sit back and enjoy the relaxing view or splash around the water with the dolphins and sea life, Island Time offers these options. This 50' sailing catamaran with two restrooms and a snack bar can hold up to 78 people with enough seating for everyone. They play lots of great music during the cruises and get you up dancing and playing games as you are returning to the dock. Both the Snorkel & Splash Adventure Cruise or the Sunset Sailing Cruise are a great time for anyone who enjoys the water or is visiting the water for the first time. Now featuring a water-slide and paddleboards! Check out their website for all the trip details.
Panama City, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Snorkel Trip was outstanding!”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I have been on their Sunset Cruise many many times and continue to look forward to it in the future. I had never been on the snorkel cruise before and am SO glad I went out on it. Went to a few great spots, saw some nice tropical fish. Even saw a few pods of dolphins! It was a great time, and the crew are excellent.

Panama City, Florida
“Great snorkeling, great view, great staff!”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Title says it all, we had an amazing time! We would definitely do this again and recommend it to anyone.

Louisville, Kentucky
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“You HAVE to do the Sunset Cruise!”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

My wife and I were celebrating our anniversary so I booked the sunset cruise for a fun, and hopefully romantic, activity before dinner. I was really surprised with how inexpensive it was. I think it was so inexpensive I wasn't expecting much. Fortunately, we got way more than we paid for. For starters, the crew were great. The captain, deck hand and bartender were all very outgoing and friendly (be sure to tip them well!). The cruise was exactly 2 hours, as promised. We left right on time at 5:30 p.m. and pulled back in the slip at exactly 7:30 p.m. Each trip ticket included a free drink and snack. We spent about 30 minutes motoring out into the Gulf. On the way we encountered several dolphins as we enjoyed the weather and music. Once we got into the Gulf we had a nice breeze so the crew put up the main sail and the spinnaker and shut off the engines. It was very peaceful and relaxing. We sailed around the Gulf watching the sun set for an hour and then made our way back to the docks. On the way back there was a Conch blowing contest. I was terrible, but it was fun. There was also hula-hooping for the kids on board.

I'll definitely do the cruise again next time I visit the area. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fun, relaxing evening.

Oklahoma City
95 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 120 helpful votes
“The best experience”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

While in PCB on vacation, my daughter and 2 grandchildren and I took an evening sunset cruise and dolphin tour with Gordon, Nick, and Brandon. It was absolutely the best thing we did on our vacation. These 3 guys were wonderful hosts. Although it wasn't a guarantee that dolphins would be seen, we were lucky and saw a few. The crew made every effort to get as close to them as possible. It was such a lovely evening that they even turned the motors off and set the sails, and we sailed with only the winds for quite a while. Captain Gordon told all the passengers if they wanted to "sail" the catamaran, they could take a try. My granddaughter, age 7, agreed and had the time of her life. She sat in the captain's chair the entire voyage and had a smile on her face every time I looked at her. My grandson and I took our turns as well as several other members on the catamaran. I must commend all the crew; they were so pleasant and truly showed us a wonderful time. I would highly recommend this trip and this company; it was a great trip and won't be soon forgotten.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank shirmart
Panama City, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“SUNSET CRUISE WITH MY GIRL”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

My girlfriend and I took the sunset cruise together on Aug. 2nd 2013. We are locals here in Bay county and are on the water fairly often. I wanted to leave the boating responsibilities to someone else this time so we could enjoy each others company exclusively. The boat was spotlessly clean and that takes a lot of work on a vessel this size. The beverages were cold and fairly priced. The staff was friendly fun and professional but in no way pushy or trying to upsale at any time. I can share with all of you as a lifetime boater that this vessel is very stable and I doubt you would ever get seasick, catamarans are like that especially a big one like this boat. Price point for this activity is perfect. You will not be disappointed with the value presented by this trip. My lovely girlfriend and I recommend this cruise for everyone. Hey, we are locals and we know what's cool so ENJOY! Will and Stephanie, Panama City Beach FL.

Visited August 2013