“AMAZING.”

Bayou Bill's Crab House
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I have been coming to Panama City for years and this is by far the best restaurant we’ve eaten at here. I got the Alaskan Snow Crab and it was the best crab I’ve ever gotten (and I LOVE crab). Our service was superb. David was incredible-he never let our drinks get low and he was very hospitable. If you’re visiting Panama City you definitely want to stop and eat here!

1  Thank Raney R

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Great place , dinner for two , it can be a romantic stop or family, nice service , a must if your in the area.

2  Thank Tony S
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

We tried this place a few years ago and it wasn't good, thought we would give it another shot. Wife got crab legs that were lukewarm at best, her potatoes weren't good. I got surf and turf, steak was bland and lukewarm, but the shrimp and veggies were good. My son got a pizza that didn't look good, getting my daughter something to eat afterwards because the popcorn shrimp were rubbery. Took about 40 minutes to get lukewarm food and we got there before it was busy.Our second most expensive meal and it was terrible($92-no alcohol), save your $$, much better options.

2  Thank Brandon M
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Casual dining, relaxed atmosphere and a menu featuring many good choices......what more could you want!!!!! The restaurant is very kid friendly and has live alligators for guests to see and perhaps even touch one if you like. The food is good; it can be fried, grilled or steamed. Ask for Darby as your server; she does a great job!

1  Thank janelarry
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

This is a place we like to come to eat when ever we are in the area we have always gotten good service and food I mostly get the oysters that are always good but everyone’s food was just as good

1  Thank Roger L