“midnight toker sandwich is awesome”

Fatty's Sandwich Shop
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: When we opened our doors in 2007 our goal was simple, to serve delicious food made only with fresh ingredients paired with groovy music to match our very eclectic atmosphere.
Nashville, Tennessee
“midnight toker sandwich is awesome”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Great sandwich shop out of the way good decor with a rock and roll flare. The people were nice here and offered good service

Visited July 2014

Houston, Texas
“One of the best sandwiches I've ever had!!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

The food was incredible! The atmosphere was eccentric and cozy. The owner came out and talked to everyone and took empty baskets, ect. He was so friendly and inviting it was like eating at your really cool hippie friends house, lol. We loved it and wish they had one in Houston!! The only downfall was the girl working the counter made me feel uncomfortable when I asked questions about the menu...kind of like I was an idiot and I was really irritated. I 'think her name was Cori or Cody, something like that. You shouldn't work a service counter if you don't want to be friendly and helpful. The food and the friendly owner saved my review:)

• Visited June 2014
Georgia
“Impressed!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

A local friend clued us in on Fattys while visiting PCB.

This place is a gem! Reasonable prices and great selection of sandwiches. We chose to-go because it was a bit crowded and eat-in tables are few.

My husband and I both had The Midnight Toker. Awesome sandwich! Other reviewers have complained about the wait, but it wasn't bad during the busy time we visited. Plus, it gave us time to look around at all the old band posters and albums hanging all over the place.

Grapevine, Texas
“Great Sandwiches, Cool staff, Super COLD A/C.”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

While staying at the Osprey we met the guys from Easy e Water Sports wave runner rentals. Eric told us this was a great locals spot to get some good food and cold ac. Perfect recommendation! We must have walked past it a dozen times while walking to pier park. They are in with a group of business right by the last parking garage right before you get to Ron Jon. The A/C was on and chilled the heat right off us.
I had a cuban sandwich. It was the best! They also have brewed ice tea and not that nasty premix stuff some places serve and call tea.
I knew the food would be good as they use Boars Head deli meats jut like my favorite sub shop at home, Grapevine Subs, uses. I can not wait to get back to PCB again as I intend to eat my way through their menu and cool off in their A/C while taking a break from a fun session of riding my Wave Runner and spotting dolphins.
Try them out when you need a break from the heat and $100 sea food dinners.
See you all back out on the water, Blair

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Blair W
Atlanta, Georgia
“Food was good but extremely slow!”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

If you're really hungry go somewhere else. We waited for our food for an hour and called to ask when we would get it. They told us 10 minutes longer. Our order was for 2 chicken wraps.

Visited June 2014