“Terrible”

Add it.
Jin Jin Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Awful place. We traveled to Panama City Beach last year with our 4 children. Our navigation system showed us this cheneese buffet. I was about to throw away the navigation system.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and kids ate here and wanted me to try it I have to say I'm not sure why. The staff was very unfriendly. The lady that took our order walked around the whole time with the biggest scowl on her face and treated us and other guest as if we were a bother. Then there was the food it was bad even by cheap Chinese Buffet standards (I felt bad the rest of the day after eating it). And to top it off the price wasn't even that cheap (Definitely not worth the price) I will not be going back!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

My wife and I had lunch here today. It has limited food items but enough to have a good lunch. The food was OK. Didn't see an ice cream bar?

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

The food tasted awful and I actually came home and threw up! We love Chinese buffets and love good Chinese food but this is not the place to go for good food, Chinese or otherwise! We won’t be back!
Go to Chow Time in Panama City for a really good Chinese Buffet where you won’t end up throwing up afterwards!

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

The food was okay the only thing is it half of everything was already gone and then it took too long for them to refill so I waited almost 20 minutes for the crab and the Crawfish off of them were not edible. Service is very nice they're very friendly the place is cozy but a little bit disappointed with the wait and when they did bring it out they would bring a little bit at a time. so it's not really all you can eat is how long can you wait.