“Better the reviews”

Corams'
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Cuisines: American, Diner, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Best brunch on the beach
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Highly recommend, portions are large, and food is good. Pancakes were very good, the heavenly hash browns were amazing. Meal was way better than the price. Would come back again.

Tom Z, Owner at Corams', responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Our Heavenly Hash is among the best breakfast in town. Thanks and come back to see us soon.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

AFter waiting for a little over an hour for the food that I never received, Joe, the owner approached my table. Asked how we were doing and said we look hungry. Ya think? It's been over and hour and I've watched multiple tables sit down, eat and leave. When I voiced my opinion on the slow service he stated "THATS BUSINESS". How disgusting! I know that me not going back doesn't put this guy out of business but I would like to think that good things don't happen to people like that. He never said I'm sorry for your wait. He stood over my table after we continued our conversation with our family. He slowly walked away and went to every table around us and asked the people if there wait was long and if they were doing okay. ALl the people arrived way after my family did and was already eating. my food was still not done and most getting cold while it sat on the plates, not under a warmer, while the rest was cooking.
I wouldn't recommend the place ONLY because of the crappy attitude from the owner, Joe!

5  Thank Nicole H
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Perfect eggs and hashed browns. Excellent pancakes, biscuits and gravy. Generous portions. Genuinely friendly staff. And surprisingly good coffee for a diner setup. Wife, daughter and I love this place.

Tom Z, Owner at Corams', responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Thanks for the kind words. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

The staff are very friendly and helpful. My breakfast came out just the way I ordered it. Portions are large and the prices are very reasonable. Definitely would return

Tom Z, Owner at Corams', responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Thanks for the great comments. Come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

We went here with my family and was surprised at the level of service and the great food we got. This is a must and we will be coming back. Keep up the good work. We will be back in a few months.

Tom Z, Owner at Corams', responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

We are glad you enjoyed our restaurant and great employees. See you again soon.