“Not the best”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 February 2014

We had a taste for Mexican cuisine so we looked for a place and found this one. Although the service was good and the restaurant was clean and nice, the food was just not up to our standard. My wife didn't even finish her meal, mine was just so so. We will not eat here again.

2  Thank Tinslinger

Reviewed 27 January 2014

A nice Mexican restaurant to get a good meal at. Very typical was the food. The food was tastefully done and the service was great. We ate there on a Sunday. We would return again if back in the area.

2  Thank TravelKing90
Reviewed 4 January 2014

We ordered fajitas and their 2/1 Margarita special, while the food was good, I can't say this place is a "must try" especially while there are SO many other options in PCB.

1  Thank Angie A
Reviewed 1 January 2014

The food was your typical Mexican food, always delicious in my book! The prices were ok and the staff was really friendly and attentive. It was a nice change from the seafood we'd been eating during the whole trip. The plate full off grilled chicken, cheese, and rice I had was really good and more than enough. 2 people could've split the meal. If you're looking for something different in a town full of seafood, I recommend it!

1  Thank donna f
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Excellent food and service. They even made special cheese dip for my cheese dip loving 3 year old since he didn't like their jualapeno cheese dip. Beers cold, food, once again, great. Service spectacular. We always go at the beginning of our week stay and order lots of cheese dip and salsa with chips for the room! I even brought some back here to GA this year. A must try if you are craving mexican while at the beach. I know I sure do. :)

2  Thank Rachel P