This was our second trip in Panama City Beach. We flew from Montréal via Atlanta. We stayed 2 couples with 3 teenagers in Unit 417 in October 2011. The year before we stayed in a smaller unit and we realized that a 3 bedrooms unit is better for family.
It is on the 4th floor - corner unit with wrap around balcony With floor to ceiling glass surrounding the entire living and dining area, we enjoyed the SPECTACULAR PANORAMIC views of the gulf that are just as fantastic from inside the living area as they are from the balcony. You will love your stay at this unit.
Montréal, Québec, CANADA
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tidewater Beach Resort is a first class resort condominium featuring an impressive array of amenities for owners' and guests' enjoyment. Two huge lagoon pools with hot tubs, a 4,300 sq. ft fitness center with roman spas, saunas and steam rooms, a 5,000 sq. ft. conference center, a movie/media center, indoor pool, seven elevators and much, much more... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tidewater Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tidewater Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Tidewater Beach Resort Panama City Beach, Florida