We Will never be back to Tidewater!!!! The elevator situation took hours from precious vacation time! Also, having to wait for nice chairs at the beach in the morning was also a pain!!!!! I waited 30 minutes at one time for am elevator, and found out there was a security officer in it doing an override so it would go all the way down without stopping. This was good when the elevator was full, but guests started figuring out how to do the override and wouldn't let the elevators stop even when the elevators weren't full We were on the 8th floor, and one time the elevator opened going up after us waiting 25 minutes for a down elevator. We got on it, and it was full of people who decided to go up but needed to go down. We traveled all the way to the 30th floor, it went down to 2 finally after stopping at almost every floor, then instead of going to the ground floor, which we all wanted to get to, it shot up to the 28th floor again and picked someone up. Turns out, some owners have a way for it to do that. So wrong. Like I said, never never again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tidewater Beach Resort is a first class resort condominium featuring an impressive array of amenities for owners' and guests' enjoyment. Two huge lagoon pools with hot tubs, a 4,300 sq. ft fitness center with roman spas, saunas and steam rooms, a 5,000 sq. ft. conference center, a movie/media center, indoor pool, seven elevators and much, much more... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tidewater Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tidewater Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Tidewater Beach Resort Panama City Beach, Florida